The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

So was it mentioned that this draw was going to happen today? Or was it just speculation?
No mentiom

Well done to all who won.

Ill never be over these. Simple classic with a huge importance behind it. Was sucked in from the start. Picked up the stance kobe pack inclduing final games socks today. Made me feel slightly better till this restock which would be from tbe unclaimed NTNY and such pairs because thats what NTNY said NIKE would do.

Last edited:
Another 4 L's for the XI.  Weepin in the corner.

I FELT THE WIN TODAY TOO  
mean.gif

Last edited:
Just picked up a IX FTB in my size [emoji]128516[/emoji] dude was cool, was able to talk him down to $350.

Last edited:
Would anyone mind ooping me a pair of those Christmas X's in a size 9/9.5? Have a shipping address in Indiana.
Was at a local FTL and they sometimes can order you the shoe from in-store to your house, did it with the commander colorway and they actually stock checked the what the Kobes from champs across from them and called them to price match to $120.

resale in other countries are stupidly lit. resellers asking for $20-40 on top of retail. the problem is shipping/getting the shoes here lol. 

Back
Top Bottom