The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

I'm thinking about buying the 8s.

I looked at many pics of them in this thread and on other sites, but I'm still not sure how they would look in real life.

How do y'all feel about them? 

I like em in the pack breaks the greytone up a bit and the nod to royal purple :rolleyes

But on there own while the raisin looks good woulda preffered a greyscale like the others. Coulda gone a real matte grey with the seude upper like the china exts or whatever they were.

Do we have to beware of unauthorized pairs of these yet? So far I've only seen fake FTB 11s but none of the rest yet

I'm thinking about buying the 8s.
I looked at many pics of them in this thread and on other sites, but I'm still not sure how they would look in real life.

How do y'all feel about them? 

View media item 2017448
View media item 2017450
To be honest, I thought the purple would make them one of the ugliest pairs. But once I got them in hand, I did a complete 180 and ended up loving them. The purple is pretty muted until a flash hits it. The shoe is also very comfortable and sturdy feeling.

I like em in the pack breaks the greytone up a bit and the nod to royal purple
eyes.gif

But on there own while the raisin looks good woulda preffered a greyscale like the others. Coulda gone a real matte grey with the seude upper like the china exts or whatever they were.
To be honest, I thought the purple would make them one of the ugliest pairs. But once I got them in hand, I did a complete 180 and ended up loving them. The purple is pretty muted until a flash hits it. The shoe is also very comfortable and sturdy feeling.
thanks for the feedback guys! 

Well ill do all the numbered ones in order from most liked to least

Worst is probably 2k4, hyperdunk, 3s, 7s, and 8s. The rest are fire to me. Wish they kept the 8s a greyish or darker colorway. Made no sense for the purple to me, every on feet pic looked wack. Wasted opportunity on a good model. Best were the 4, 5, 6, 9

Is this one of the underrated shoes from the FTB pack? Not sure if I want to keep it or get rid of it, not because of hype but because I might be looking to cop something else and might need to move a few kicks. View media item 2021913

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom