The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

I'm gonna need nike to announce if they're going to be bringing back the old models on ID before the 5s come out, because if they do I'm probably not gonna cop any of these

I'm gonna need nike to announce if they're going to be bringing back the old models on ID before the 5s come out, because if they do I'm probably not gonna cop any of these

Look, them retroing older models just goes to tell you there will always be that possibility. While, we may never get exctly CWs of past models, there is a good chance for fans to see them again.

I don‘t know about retroing an ID, because it will totally crater and crash the demand. Nike last calls on certain ID cws makes sense to me.

mean.gif

Look, them retroing older models just goes to tell you there will always be that possibility. While, we may never get exctly CWs of past models, there is a good chance for fans to see them again.

I don‘t know about retroing an ID, because it will totally crater and crash the demand. Nike last calls on certain ID cws makes sense to me.
I was basing my post off of some of the rumors on twitter that have been going around about them possibly bringing the 5s back this year.

It is going to be interesting to see what colorways Nike decides to bring back later on down the line because of the fact that there are so many CWs that never got released to the public. Theres like 3 VIII Laker PEs that KB wore during the season that I can think of off the top of my head that I would love for them to drop.

They can keep any VII retros tho

2K4s at the Grove tomorrow for LA heads. I don't want them but hopefully they get the rest of the pack as well.

2K4s at the Grove tomorrow for LA heads. I don't want them but hopefully they get the rest of the pack as well.
FCFS? If so, line will probably be super long since release time is 4PM. Since turning the Nike Run store into a Nike store, this is probably the first big release.

Lol that's what I thought when I initially saw the 6's. The best in the pack are the Hyperdunks and 5's because they're so reminiscent of Aston Martins imo. It's debatable how much I would like them if it wasn't for that resemblance.

Any overseas selling these?

Hanon, End?

Via Nike:

March 22, starting with the Nike Huarache 2K4 in white. Each of the 13 shoes will be available globally, in limited quantities, at select retail locations and via Nike SNKRS leading into Bryant’s final game on April 13, when he’ll wear his final shoe: the KOBE 11 in black/gold.

But Doesn't say which retailer.

Bots already favored to win.  Not even sure how it works.  The MSRP and bored CW makes it an easy pass as many have said. lolz

Back
Top Bottom