The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

fwiw, I don't believe these actually dropped yet. I could be wrong, but I believe the OOS messages are because stock was never uploaded in the first place. 

did the fade to black really restock? i was checking the website frequently on thursday and i didnt see it. 

Did you get confirmation email? If not most likely yes.
For the record I never got a confirmation... I did however get shipping confirmation about an hour and a half ago. Still slightly skeptical, looks like they are coming though

went to the new footaction. didn't have an idea these were there but did get the 3s . iffy im keeping them but still cool i got them at all

Looking forward to start seeing some real retros now that the man is retired. Hoping to see 1s del sol, 4 carpe diem, 5 bl jokers and dark knights and so on

Yea...definitely some differences.  But overall...
happy.gif

Last edited:
Man i hope we get a Lakers pe and that white/black/red og. Ill be all in....hell im already all in lol

Anybody know the diff between the Kobe VII elite gr and the elite that the house of hoops released? I know they come in a special box that's numbered. And it has a shoe bag. And the box is numbered out of 18 pairs made. I'm assuming it's the same shoe. But these 18 pairs have special numbered box and packaging. Does that make them much more valuable? I love the shoes and looking for a pair but not trying to be jacked Any help thanks.

Nice to see the black/white colorway back despite the changes. Hope they release some of the ZK1 PEs that Kobe wore though. There were quite a few.

Back
Top Bottom