The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

For desktop you have to enter user/pw. (should be autofilled).  For the SNKRSapp/mobile you shouldn't have to enter pw once logged in.  For iOS you have the fairly new option for "Touch iD" to place order.  I have found if you switch default credit cards you will have to enter 3 digit CVV on the next purchase.
Interesting. I've been doing it off my phone both times and it asks me for password everytime I try. Hurting my chances of copping :frown:

I had the pending screen earlier after I put my password in but the order didn't go through when I checked. 

Interesting. I've been doing it off my phone both times and it asks me for password everytime I try. Hurting my chances of copping :frown:
Same here.
I'm on iPhone and Touch ID is an option select instead of entering PW.  So yes, if on android or Touch ID is not turned on in iOS SNKRS, you will have to enter your pw before purchase. *cough!!* copy&paste...
laugh.gif

I highly doubt LeBron will receive this much attention when he retires.

Bro they gone have a field day with lebron if anything happens to him. He a life long athlete, Nike building him up to profit off him long into the future.

Titan Philippines just released the ZK1s online today (at 12:24pm fittingly).

Online countdown timer -> hits 0:00 -> click on clock/shozoku -> Titan online captcha question, something Titan has been using more often than I think the locals here aren't used to 
roll.gif

Sold out in 10 minutes.

There's no other chance to get these shoes after they drop huh...?

All I wanted was 1 set hahaha

Scored a 10.5 thru snkrs...lets see if they ship today or if i get another 20% coupon. and if anybody hasnt hit em up and they offer u 15% just ask if they could make it 20...thats all i did. i acted dumb and said why no shoe and they hmu with the apology and coupon code. They knew what was up this morn.

Last edited by a moderator:
A good chance in getting a shoe is when two shoe drops same day.

That is if they both drop at 4/7pm. People might go with the other, hard to do both.

But not really feeling the 3/hyper dunk and the 9/10. Same day they release.

A good chance in getting a shoe is when two shoe drops same day.

That is if they both drop at 4/7pm. People might go with the other, hard to do both.

But not really feeling the 3/hyper dunk and the 9/10. Same day they release.

lol. The snkrs bots are out there. They can't be reasoned with, they can't be bargained with. They dont feel pity or remorse or fear and they absolutely will not stop, ever, until you have not copped, and I do.

lol. The snkrs bots are out there. They can't be reasoned with, they can't be bargained with. They dont feel pity or remorse or fear and they absolutely will not stop, ever, until you have not copped, and I do.

Ahah well I'm talking about non-bot users. Low chance for us that don't use one. Lol. But a slim chance indeed.

Ahah well I'm talking about non-bot users. Low chance for us that don't use one. Lol. But a slim chance indeed.

bein honest, extremely slim.

Lol, bro no one is going to do that

Lol... You don't even know the amount of offers I have had for these. PSNY's, OVO's, DB3's just to name a few. Just because YOU wouldn't do such a trade doesn't mean others won't. Thanks for your comment though.

I've planned to leave space in my closet for where these were supposed to go in remembrance. already got the spots for the 2k4's and 1's, that spot for the 3's is ready too.

Lol... You don't even know the amount of offers I have had for these. PSNY's, OVO's, DB3's just to name a few. Just because YOU wouldn't do such a trade doesn't mean others won't. Thanks for your comment though.

Lol, ok maybe I'm missing something about these?

Lol, ok maybe I'm missing something about these?

I guess it just goes with the saying that "one mans trash is another mans treasure"... Someone might think these are trash or are nothing special while others really want these shoes cause they are Kobe fans/collectors.

Back
Top Bottom