The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

nice i did the same thing, did you contact nike online chat and request another 20% off code

just screen shot your email to them

they gave me another 20% code 
I contacted Nike Live Chat twice yesterday hoping to get a 20% code and they both told me my situation has been escalated and to wait for an email.

Don't think they'll give me another code lol

I contacted Nike Live Chat twice yesterday hoping to get a 20% code and they both told me my situation has been escalated and to wait for an email.

Don't think they'll give me another code lol
first code was initial cancellation

2nd code was the Inconvenience  of reordering

try it fam i just did it and it worked another 20% off code 

i dont think "the draw" is really a random drawing tbh due the fact that it takes nike 24 hours to get the results. think about it...24 hours for a computerized drawing. but like i said whatever, if i get them i get them, if i dont..money saved!

Last edited:
It‘s common sense!! People who want the shoes have adjusted their buying habits. But this whole BOT thing really ruins it, especially for the fans who want these.

I think most in the community would rather see releases conducted in a civil and fair manner. I might‘ve lost out on a DRAW, but at least I know someone who wanted one, got one.

Times have definitely changed and I am glad Nike is doing a DRAW. Never been in one, so I have no idea.

My guess is that the bots overloaded the system into overselling or whatever and Nike‘s hand was forced.

Last edited:
Had no idea why they would orginally make the 11's a draw but everything else on SNKRS. Glad they made the swap, although I'd bet I still have a 0% chance at copping the VI's :lol:

Just made the call and placed a phone order for the 2K4 with 20% off. I was also given a code from yesterday when it was initially cancelled. I'm assuming that code from yesterday is still active.

The Draw? There goes any chance I had at all. I don't believe that it isn't cheater proof either. I see the same people who always seem to get selected.

At least with the app I didnt have to keep refreshing the page to get rid of the errors like the draw has on BIG releases. You can barely get through sometimes when it 1st opens and sometimes I never got through to submit on a few draws because the system was overloaded.

App was click click and wait.
Draw was refresh refresh, try to pick a size, refresh refresh, try to submit....etc. ugh

Last edited:
At least with the app I didnt have to keep refreshing the page to get rid of the errors like the draw has on BIG releases. You can barely get through sometimes when it 1st opens and sometimes I never got through to submit on a few draws because the system was overloaded.

App was click click and wait.
Draw was refresh refresh, try to pick a size, refresh refresh, try to submit....etc. ugh

Draw > SNKRS click and wait to lose anyday

All other opinions are doodoo.

Best shoe I've gotten via draw: OVOs

Best shoe I've gotten via SNKRS: Mirror Foams, then UNC 1s after that

My Koge 1 FTB shipped also! 

The draw is not giving me more hope. Still going to get air ball errors.

Was 12.5 available for the 2K4 or the ZK1?

Idk if this was posted but the pack changed to via the draw
View media item 1964606

2qmorpe.gif

Last edited:
Nike says "The Kobe II will release via SNKRS and a Drawing. Please keep an eye on your SNKRS feed for updates." Both...?

Back
Top Bottom