The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

U hit on Nikes draw for 2 releases?
yes. and 1 unclaimed pair
Only one store in the Philippines has been getting the FTB pack, and the release mechanisms has somewhat varied with each model.  With only about 5-6 FSR for each model the store (Titan) utilized different online procedures to pick out a pool of people, who will then participate an in-store lottery procedure to pick winners.  You use your cell phone as your entry, and if you're picked by "random draw" you'll get a text message saying you won...

How legit is this method...? Who knows...

I also know that we haven't been getting any of the pins with each model. Pamphlet yes, but no pin.

Pay attention to your phones, HOH 125th just called me for the 5s 
nthat.gif

Pay attention to your phones, HOH 125th just called me for the 5s 
nthat.gif
congrats! lol you were just wishing me luck the other day, and you got the one FTB I want.

I find it stupid that they said they would call Wed and Thursday and pickup for the 5's is today, but yet they're calling winners today? 

congrats! lol you were just wishing me luck the other day, and you got the one FTB I want.

I find it stupid that they said they would call Wed and Thursday and pickup for the 5's is today, but yet they're calling winners today? 

Thanks man!! I actually thought of you after I won (no homo lol) - theres some good karma on NikeTalk, hope you can hit them on the draw tomorrow bro.

It is really stupid that they're calling today...especially since pickup time is by 6 pm tonight :nerd: ...I cant complain tho, at least they didn't call from a private number b/c originally I missed the call I would've been sick if I couldn't call them back.

I'm thinking there might be some leftovers since they decided to do calls like this...

I think I'm going to but it sucks that once you win one you're ineligible for the other shoes, I want the 6s but think it's better just to get both 5s now and trade down the line.
I actually like that idea. Eliminate the winners, so your chances become slightly better. Though it would suck just a little if you won the model that you weren't really going for. But I like the idea of not having to travel and enter the raffle each time for each shoe. 3 in 1 saves me a lot of gas and time.
Thanks man!! I actually thought of you after I won (no homo lol) - theres some good karma on NikeTalk, hope you can hit them on the draw tomorrow bro.

It is really stupid that they're calling today...especially since pickup time is by 6 pm tonight
nerd.gif
...I cant complain tho, at least they didn't call from a private number b/c originally I missed the call I would've been sick if I couldn't call them back.

I'm thinking there might be some leftovers since they decided to do calls like this...
yeah would suck if you won and you needed to pick it up same day but you can't plan ahead for it. Explains why there were leftover 3's the other day I went, but I'm not sure if they did this for every FTB release so far. 

No luck for me but I've took L's on 2 Draws this week, so 3rd time has to be the charm. :nerd: :nerd:

I want the 5s and 6s though. What do you guys think I should do?

Id honestly have other people enter for you. (heard dudes who download SNKRS just for the wings hit for them) id still try for them.

I'm assuming you already hit the raffles.

There's no guarantee you'd win the 6. I'd cop both 5s and then try for the Draw for the 6. You would also have a spare 5 to trade for a 6, or even sell the 5 to purchase a 6. That's what I would do at least.

Id honestly have other people enter for you. (heard dudes who download SNKRS just for the wings hit for them) id still try for them.

I'm assuming you already hit the raffles.

Yea these are HOHs. Two birds in hand is better than none in the bush no? There's so many of these on ebay is ridiculous.

yeah I'd grab both 5's and hope to trade in the future. Dudes might hit 2 pairs of 6's and want a pair of 5's. 

Whoa! ^[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom