The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

I got to enter card info. Processed payment, card charged, but no order and brought me back to out of stock screen. Thats twice now getting cart jacked yesterday and today with 2 pending charges. 

pimp.gif

damn, now they are gone from the site. I've been trying since 7 and the payment page never fully loaded...

Credit card page wont come up for me again since yesterday and a faster computer didnt make a difference for me. oh well

literally just tried checking out with a kids XI and the card wont come up on firefox, safari, IE, or Chrome + the mobile versions. Someone PM wtf I'm missing 

literally just tried checking out with a kids XI and the card wont come up on firefox, safari, IE, or Chrome + the mobile versions. Someone PM wtf I'm missing 
Youre not missing anything. The maingate system is overlaoded

This isn't new, the academy has always been a rough site to purchase on. Was nice when it first started because not many people knew about it. Been buying shoes from the site since the III's. Was able to get Bruce Lee's and Dark Knight V's on the site easily. The turn happened around the time the Prelude and WTK8 released. Was able to get the WTK8 and Prelude 1 but after that it was near impossible to purchase from there. They only get 1-2 FSR for each shoe so even if 100 people were trying the supply isn't enough. Let alone the thousands that pry try now. 

Back
Top Bottom