The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

The 5's aiight. Looking like I'm completely passing on most of these though. 
mean.gif

how is the 5 FTB design better than the 6? they're the same crap to me...monochrome. or you guys prefer gray instead of dark gray. 
wink.gif

I just think the lighter grey flows well on the silhouette of the 5. They remind me of Aston martins.

Last edited:
Keep the IV's now those V's are money.

:smokin

Edit: would have been dope if they Re-invented the uppers & made them all flyknit some how. Would have bought them all :lol:

Last edited:
Back off y'all

Hope these are massive GR. Let em sit so I can stock up and use these on court since I called off my retirement

HELLO Vs 
glasses.gif

I beat the **** out of my Aston Martins and then sold 'em, so I'm ready (to take an L) for those 

there is also another retro for zoom kobe 1
View media item 1948106
zoom kobe 1 LUX

i think kobe 1 retro (all black) photo leak couple weeks ago pretty sure it is for kobe 1 lux (not part of FTB pack)

Last edited:
I bet the white pair is also a "lux". The gold accents and snakeskin print don't match with the gradient theme of the rest of the pack.

zoom kobe 1 LUX

i think kobe 1 retro (all black) photo leak couple weeks ago pretty sure it is for kobe 1 lux (not part of FTB pack)
Correct its not apart of FTB pack. 

The lux ZKB1s are supposed to drop after the pack my guess somewhere near the end of XI model run and the KBXII launch 

zoom kobe 1 LUX

look at the small photo on the left, it show this pair only got the heel zoom which is the  Nike Uptempo Legend does. i dont that this is a real kobe 1 retro 

Last edited:
The Nike Uptempo Legend had a super small circular Zoom Unit under the ball of your foot, no heel zoom whatsoever

Wow....these are disappointing.....

Agreed. But idk what else I expected. They are just black shoes. V looks dope, as always. Every thing else may be a pass, tho I could see the IX lookin pretty nice.

The Kobe 2 and 3 had a all black CW too. So we pretty much know what that gonna look like.

Last edited:
^ yup. And if these end up being ultra limited, resulting in OD resell prices, ill be :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
I wouldnt mind paying 2 bills for the 5s but that may be it. I dont think id pay over retail. I paid 350 for prelude 5s :smh:

^ yup. And if these end up being ultra limited, resulting in OD resell prices, ill be :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
I wouldnt mind paying 2 bills for the 5s but that may be it. I dont think id pay over retail. I paid 350 for prelude 5s :smh:

At least the prelude Vs look a lot better than the FTB Vs IMO.

Vs will be copped, VIs are a maybe.

Still gotta see what the 8s look like tho

Back
Top Bottom