The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

nerd.gif

notice the difference between the early picture that leaked vs nike's official pic

nerd.gif

notice the difference between the early picture that leaked vs nike's official pic
yeah I posted about this a few pages back. 

Told myself I'd get either the 4 or 5 whichever was gonna be cheaper for me, most people were offering 440-460 for the IVs but someone hooked it up
Gonna dump my Hyperdunk and pick up 8's and 11's. Probably get rid of the 4's for some 5's too if given the chance 

Last edited:

reps or samples maybe?

5's look too plain imo without the scales. 
probably just early samples. That pic leaked out a while ago when the pack was just a rumor. I think the point is to make the entire pack as plain and monochrome as possible so it makes sense they removed the scales and settled for just plain 3M. 

From what I've been able to gather, people who have submitted entries via multiple VERIFIED accounts (i.e. unique cell phone number + unique email) using the same CC have been able to pull out a W via SNKRS.

Does anyone know whether the same is true with Paypal?

I.e. has anyone been able to pull out a W after submitting entries via multiple verified accounts when using the same Paypal account? 

Just trying to figure out whether that results in some sort of automatic disqualification or something. 

for all those striking out. i came from Nike NYC, where I was talking to a regional director and he asked me if I knew how rare the jordan 12 wings were? And then told me these kobe's are more limited than the 12's

well just because it's more limited than the wings (which i don't doubt), doesn't mean it will fetch for more. The concept and the popularity has to be there as well to compete. 

well just because it's more limited than the wings (which i don't doubt), doesn't mean it will fetch for more. The concept and the popularity has to be there as well to compete. 
? i never said they would be worth more.  i was just addressing the ppl striking out. there are just fewer pairs in existence . not everyone is a reseller like u bruh thinking about value

Last edited:
? i never said they would be worth more.  i was just addressing the ppl striking out. there are just fewer pairs in existence . not everyone is a reseller like u bruh thinking about value
I'm a reseller. So what :lol: fight me

But I want personals of these tho :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom