The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

I'm really never gonna hit on any of these raffles.

Won the OVO Xs... Struck out on all of these and the Wings. I think I've lost every possible raffle since my victory.

I'm really never gonna hit on any of these raffles.

Won the OVO Xs... Struck out on all of these and the Wings. I think I've lost every possible raffle since my victory.
I still have yet to hit any of the raffles I entered. I guess I just don't have that kind of luck....

Another L. Feel like L-Ton John. I honestly t can't believe I won on the Vs. I feel pretty grateful and lucky for that so I'm just gonna keep it moving. I'll enter the rest and hopefully hit on one. If I win on the 9s I'll hook someone in here up for retail + ship as I'm not a big fan of the highs.

GALLERY]

Not bad. Nice shade of blueish gray.

Like the Warriors, I need a W on 3 of the last 4. Got Friday and next Monday off, so Ill be at HoH for leftovers...hopefully I can get the come up. 

Dude at the store this morning was like yall sleep on these 7s. I was like have you ever tried to play or even walk in them, they're terrible comfort wise. He just looked at me crazy. 

they let you touch the shoe that are releasing that day because technically it's not yet sold out, there are still pairs for the raffle winners to claim. 

but the display model is just one shoe. Somebody tried to break the sold out sign to steal the one shoe lol

Back
Top Bottom