The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Those FTB are  
pimp.gif

I gotta say the flash doesn't do these shoes justice. They are fire. I'm very thankful I got through on a couple pairs but I really want the 9's badly lol.

Glad to see more people coming around on the 9's. I have been here for them since I saw them. I just need to hit that draw man! I missed the Details and I have been searching for them for a good DS price. With FTB I won't need them anymore

Didn't think it was possible to oversell a draw item, but Nike cancelled my Kobe 8 FTB's 
frown.gif

Last edited:
The 9's are a nice looking shoe, but waaaay overrated for its performance. Cushioning is lacking and they feel a bit bulky, bulkiest of any of the kobes. *zips up flame suit, stands by comments*

And with that off my chest, I prepare for tomorrow's L.

[thread="632215"]So, the XI Fade to Black will be released online by footlocker...[/thread]
[thread="632215"] [/thread]
[thread="632215"]Did not know this.   There's hope![/thread]

That all depends...

Can anyone confirm if Foot Locker is releasing the Kobe XI FTBs? 

Its on their release calendar but when I called my local Foot Locker, they said only HoH shops are getting them.

Anyone know if it'll be a semi-general release?

Can anyone confirm if Foot Locker is releasing the Kobe XI FTBs? 

Its on their release calendar but when I called my local Foot Locker, they said only HoH shops are getting them.

Anyone know if it'll be a semi-general release?

Their Twitter feed confirmed an online release. In store is still limited to the handful of HOH. So, probably still ridiculously limited, but more hope for those of us not in NYC or LA.

Lined up for the unclaimed IXs at Harlem for an hour and then they decided to reraffle the leftovers. They had my size too.

Took a L on every draw except the 8s which is what I truly wanted. Then Nike hit me with the cancellation/oversold email last night. And to top it off, no promo or anything. :smh:

Took a L on every draw except the 8s which is what I truly wanted. Then Nike hit me with the cancellation/oversold email last night. And to top it off, no promo or anything. :smh:

thats brutal. did you hit them up via chat? i would be pretty pissed right now if i were you.

Back
Top Bottom