The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

JB sort of did that with .5/hybrid models. Most people didn't like them but some them were popular. I had the 16.5 and those one were one the best shoes I ever played in.

JB sort of did that with .5/hybrid models. Most people didn't like them but some them were popular. I had the 16.5 and those one were one the best shoes I ever played in.

That doesn’t apply here at all. The protos look exactly like the old zk1. You’re talking about a hybrid model that was trash. Just like any post Jordan XXIII model. Yeah updated performance materials but the shoes are garbage aesthetically.

Not only did jb not do what Kobe did but they did the opposite. Retro shoes made of shredded newspaper and plastic with Fred flintstone toe boxes.

Yes! Staying true to the aesthetics and updating the materials. Imagine if they did this with a Jordan 3. Kobe is THE man for this.
I understand the want for that as a consumer, but if I'm in business the way JB is, efff all that noise :lol:. Save the new tech and whatnot for the new sig & you now have both lanes (fashion & function) covered.

But I hear you doe.

undefeated-nike-kobe-1-protro-camo-release-info-2.jpg

undefeated-nike-kobe-1-protro-camo-release-info-4.jpg

undefeated-nike-kobe-1-protro-camo-release-info-6.jpg

undefeated-nike-kobe-1-protro-camo-release-info-3.jpg

undefeated-nike-kobe-1-protro-camo-release-info-1.jpg
undefeated-nike-kobe-1-protro-camo-release-info-5.jpg

Undefeated is going to have people running around la to find this secret location. I was going to ask people I knew out there if they could check it out, but after seeing that I'm not going to bother.

Undefeated is going to have people running around la to find this secret location. I was going to ask people I knew out there if they could check it out, but after seeing that I'm not going to bother.

right? LA traffic plus trying to find a parking spot lol forget that!

they make the most d**** releases i swear lol. not that it matters because i think most of their pairs get backdoored.

So the camos are going to be impossible to get?

1E281F85-9A19-4704-87E8-1FE42B0792DE.gif

I’m holding out hope for 81 point games

Been wanting a pair since January 22 2006

Flyknit or 360 upper :rolleyes

488E685A-71D2-4448-8CCE-C344DA907CA7.jpeg
Haven’t worn these in awhile. Nostalgia kickin in this week so brought em out. The V's are still my favorite ball shoe to play in. What would they do if they "protro"-d em? More flexible upper?

bruh we should tweet a screenshot to nike and undefeated. if theyre the only boutique in the entire effing world releasing them and the release date is on the 16th then this is an obvious backdooring.

Back
Top Bottom