The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Business has just picked up! February going to kill my pockets at this rate.
This. FML. Just got a new job and i wont notice the raise because i'll be continuosly copping more Kobe's

Kobe always thinking ahead. This is a bad thing for me though. I'm getting sucked back into the game.
LOL sucked back in? I never left and still going to be hurting

They also need ro release what everyone wants, the 81 point pair.
hell yea and the Kobe 4 60 point game, but im getting to ahead of myself. One day, one model at a time

Anyone rockin ZK1’s casually? I can’t see it :lol:
Shiddd I rock all my Kobe's casually. To each his/her own.

i wear em casually... the fuq... who balling in ZK1s with so many better options today?
Well, you know they did update the tech on these so to say there are better options, these are updated bruh

if the -tro is from retro, are you sure it's not "pro" as in professional? With what you're saying, shouldn't it be pertro?
Exactly my thoughts but oh well

Still have mine DS. That I got 2 years ago
20180210_123255.jpg
So clean. I need!!

man i haven't been into kobe's in a min. if they ever retroed the dark knight and chaos v's.
COUNT ME IN.
Everyone has their faves lol

Yes! Staying true to the aesthetics and updating the materials. Imagine if they did this with a Jordan 3. Kobe is THE man for this.
Heck yea i 2nd that

Should've made the toe guard black Too much branding around the heel No orange laces?
Elbows too pointy
LOL died at the elbows too pointy

488E685A-71D2-4448-8CCE-C344DA907CA7.jpeg
Haven’t worn these in awhile. Nostalgia kickin in this week so brought em out. The V's are still my favorite ball shoe to play in. What would they do if they "protro"-d em? More flexible upper?
let's hope they can make a way where they wont bend and that mold stay in that bent manner, at the top by the ankle like the 5's have been notorious for. That would be the only improvement I would ask for as the V's were solid.

My whites just arrived, agree with TTS. I’m a 9.5 in Kobe 5 and these as well. Posting pics and my on court review in the other thread.

need new kobe 8's for balling....anybody know if the FTB 8's have the same specs as the old ones?

^those are awesome! I hope they retro the 4s or the 5s next. In no way shape or form am in the know by any means, but to me the next logical release would be the 4 because it was such an iconic transition for his sig.

Pulled these out of the closet the other day. Still not able to take the plunge and put them on

Attachments

• 20180402_023741.jpg
    20180402_023741.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 41
Someone once said:

"if you cop Kobe's to collect but not wear, then you're really planning on reselling at a later date, which means you're not a collector but a reseller."
Is this true? Chime in on your thoughts about this.

do you at least wear them?

Haven't got a chance to wear the 3s yet but I'm wearing them to the Laker game tomorrow night. Wore the 5s to the game vs the Heat a few weeks ago. I have worn all my kicks except the FTB XIs which will stay on ice until i have spaceto display them.

Back
Top Bottom