The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

@sckid20 you stupid
laugh.gif

whats next, some jorts lawnmower/raking leaves action?

Really like the idea of the Vapormax air bag on the new LeBrons. It only makes sense that he would be the one to debut the new tech on the basketball version of the new air bag. I hope they find a way to make it to retail..
1. these would be awful for BBall. I can feel the turned ankle's from here. How many people do you see balling in air max's?  2. Do you want a $225 LeBron? becuase that's about what this shoe would cost w/Vapormax

1. these would be awful for BBall. I can feel the turned ankle's from here. How many people do you see balling in air max's?  2. Do you want a $225 LeBron? becuase that's about what this shoe would cost w/Vapormax

Well when you say "air max" if you're referring to the technology the KD 9 has it and there are plenty playing in it.. LeBron has played in air max since the 7 until they decided to get him lower to the ground with the 11-14, yet air max still shows up in the lows with each model, so.... I'm not sure about your point with that. Second, proce is relative.. People pay what they want. Just because i don't justify buying a sneaker for $225 doesnt mean i can't find a reason to buy an iPhone for $1000 when there are other phones that do the job. Its all about what you're comfortable with you're purchase. I stopped justifying why i wanted something when i grew up.. I work for what i want and if i want it i buy it. Simple. From $220 Jordan 11's that haven't upgraded since 1995 to the Vapormax when they release because im interested in the shoe. Again, this is all about me personally, not trying to push my ideas on you..

Well when you say "air max" if you're referring to the technology the KD 9 has it and there are plenty playing in it.. LeBron has played in air max since the 7 until they decided to get him lower to the ground with the 11-14, yet air max still shows up in the lows with each model, so.... I'm not sure about your point with that. Second, proce is relative.. People pay what they want. Just because i don't justify buying a sneaker for $225 doesnt mean i can't find a reason to buy an iPhone for $1000 when there are other phones that do the job. Its all about what you're comfortable with you're purchase. I stopped justifying why i wanted something when i grew up.. I work for what i want and if i want it i buy it. Simple. From $220 Jordan 11's that haven't upgraded since 1995 to the Vapormax when they release because im interested in the shoe. Again, this is all about me personally, not trying to push my ideas on you..

KD 9's are equipped with visible Zoom, which allows your foot to be closer to the floor... that vapor max system is at least half an inch thick [emoji]128561[/emoji] I'd be super paranoid hooping in those... there'd be no court feeling at all in those. If Nike developed a vapor max with a lower profile It'd be more suitable for hooping.

I just like the idea of a full visible bag on the bottom, whether it be Zoom, vapor max, or whatever.  Probably why I like the KD9's so much.   

Aesthetically, it looks more pleasing to me, gives the shoe a better shape. That segmented outsole on the 14's looks weird to me with the hex pods dictating the shape.  That white/black vapor max photo looked incredibly smooth in shape.  

My contribution:
These are super clean, but nothing about these scream "Lebron"
11s were dope.

11s look much better imo 

plus they were on point, with all the great cw's
10s and 11s are my all time favorite lebrons

Imo the 14s do not look better than these

The 11's were amazing visually.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Looking like another year to save money for me though. Last time I went in on LeBron's was the 11s.
/super quote, these guys know
nthat.gif
... where my man @qstephen19 at?

y'all gon' stop all that 11 slander up in here,  the nerve of these dudes
laugh.gif

KD 9's are equipped with visible Zoom, which allows your foot to be closer to the floor... that vapor max system is at least half an inch thick [emoji]128561[/emoji] I'd be super paranoid hooping in those... there'd be no court feeling at all in those. If Nike developed a vapor max with a lower profile It'd be more suitable for hooping.

LMAO! You're splitting hairs my man! Yhe LeBron 10 was Zoom Max for that "low to the ground" feel, was that not an air max system as well..? I feel you about the fear of rolling your ankle, but I'm with woods it just looks more pleasing to the eye!

Back
Top Bottom