The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Dude gotta chill with those shorts...
mean.gif

Serious runners wear joints way shorter than those tbh - less drag, lighter weight and improves mobility. I get the technical reasons as to why LBJ's practicing in them.

More concerning are all those weird patches on his head as he keeps having hair transplants. :smh:

Serious runners wear joints way shorter than those tbh - less drag, lighter weight and improves mobility. I get the technical reasons as to why LBJ's practicing in them.

More concerning are all those weird patches on his head as he keeps having hair transplants. :smh:

Continental drift my friend.

Think I might have to get to a Nike store and utilize my 30% off coupon on the red pair. Saw them in person and liked them waaaay more than the red Kyrie that I originally thought I'd purchase.

The marks towards the back of his head are from when he tried to flop on a foul and hit his head on a camera.

Think I might have to get to a Nike store and utilize my 30% off coupon on the red pair. Saw them in person and liked them waaaay more than the red Kyrie that I originally thought I'd purchase.

30% friends and family? If so, it's not for the Nike stores this time around. Just the outlets.

30% friends and family? If so, it's not for the Nike stores this time around. Just the outlets.

It's AAP or All Access Pass, but yea it says in the details in the Nike+ app for Nike Factory, Hurley, Converse blah blah.

Maybe he should check at his local outlet, maybe someone returned a pair of the Red Brick pair, like they did the Mags at mine. Wouldn't hurt to look.

It's AAP or All Access Pass, but yea it says in the details in the Nike+ app for Nike Factory, Hurley, Converse blah blah.

Maybe he should check at his local outlet, maybe someone returned a pair of the Red Brick pair, like they did the Mags at mine. Wouldn't hurt to look.

:lol: you dropping knowledge to the wrong person my dude. I was just trying to clarify that he isn't getting the dizzy at a normal nike store. Quote him not me.

:lol: you dropping knowledge to the wrong person my dude. I was just trying to clarify that he isn't getting the dizzy at a normal nike store. Quote him not me.

Oh I know you're well versed on the Nike info man, just quoted it so he could see the footnotes if he came back to the thread since it looked like he got the wrong impression from my first post. No disrespect at all, my bad.

Last edited:

Oh I know you're well versed on the Nike info man, just quoted it so he could see the footnotes if he came back to the thread since it looked like he got the wrong impression from my first post. No disrespect at all, my bad.

Ah I c. Thanks for clarifying. I was dumb confused. Repped

So the Zero Dark Thirties and the Red Carpets drop at the end of next month huh?

Will hold off on the black/red cw to get the ZDT.

Love me some triple black kicks.

I thought the ZDT thing was a joke until I looked closely at the insole. :lol:. Nike, please stop with these stupid ******* themes for normal colorways.

Back
Top Bottom