The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Xi's worst Lebron
Nah
KP 11 one of the best nikes in a min
Classics to me
XI's are amazing. The worst might be the 6s. I'm not a big fan of the 12 either.
11's one of my favorites. Lebron didn't like them but I did. 
Really? I thought the 11s were the sleekest looking shoe since the 2K4s. Just a beautiful shape. One of the best looking shoes when worn on a basketball court
Agreed, great performers for me

Really? I thought the 11s were the sleekest looking shoe since the 2K4s. Just a beautiful shape. One of the best looking shoes when worn on a basketball court

Seemed like such a downgrade from the X. Didn't have the same bounce to me. I purchased like six pairs of the X, doubling up on some.

VII, VIII & X were the best asthetically in my opinion when it comes to prior models. The IX was decent too and probably had he best colorways, but the sides felt a little wonky. Maybe I've just got a knack for visible Air Max/Zoom units on basketball shoes.

11s became trash to many when lebron stopped wearing them :lol:

Exactly! One of my biggest gripes, if an athlete isn't endorsing their own product, I'm certainly not going to put my money into it.

Seemed like such a downgrade from the X. Didn't have the same bounce to me. I purchased like six pairs of the X, doubling up on some.

VII, VIII & X were the best asthetically in my opinion when it comes to prior models. The IX was decent too and probably had he best colorways, but the sides felt a little wonky. Maybe I've just got a knack for visible Air Max/Zoom units on basketball shoes.

11s became trash to many when lebron stopped wearing them :lol:

Exactly! One of my biggest gripes, if an athlete isn't endorsing their own product, I'm certainly not going to put my money into it.

You got lebrons feet? :lol:

You got lebrons feet?
laugh.gif
He has a point though. Why should you spend $200 on a signature shoe if Lebron himself isn't even wearing them?

He has a point though. Why should you spend $200 on a signature shoe if Lebron himself isn't even wearing them?

Y'all got that sheep mentality. I guess I should also wear shoes that feel like crap on my feet because lebron wears them just fine?

Also, price has nothing to do with whether you like the shoe or not. Many of us are well on the 11s for much less than $200.

Haha. Heck nah, Shaq does though.

Y'all got that sheep mentality. I guess I should also wear shoes that feel like crap on my feet because lebron wears them just fine?

Isn't that he while reason an athlete/company's have signature models, so fans can be like their favorite athlete?
The shoes are made to he athlete's specifications, certainly not the fans. Even if the athlete doesn't like his own product, and I'm trying to emulate him, why would I like it?

Visuals were my biggest gripe with the 11-13 and they felt too low to the ground/like there was less cushioning. Boycotted the 11 & 12, but did scoop two 13's on deep discount.

Last edited:
I think the last time we wore the 11 on court was when he slid and left the skid mark on the floor :lol:

I never understood that because I thought the 11s had decent traction. I feel like they were just not that great for his feet.

The ultimate irony of the 11s was that Manu wore them in the Finals when the Spurs beat the Heat and Lebron, who wasn't wearing the 11s lol

EDIT: Pic for reference

Dallas+Mavericks+v+San+Antonio+Spurs+Game+ZFuS1hTfBKgl.jpg

Last edited:
Isn't that he while reason an athlete/company's have signature models, so fans can be like their favorite athlete?
The shoes are made to he athlete's specifications, certainly not the fans. Even if the athlete doesn't like his own product, and I'm trying to emulate him, why would I like it?

Visuals were my biggest gripe with the 11-13 and they felt too low to the ground/like there was less cushioning. Boycotted the 11 & 12, but did scoop two 13's on deep discount.

How did the ful length lunar + zoom on the 11s feel like there was less cushioning? I agree with you on the 12s that the hex zoom was lacking but the lunar + zoom setup on the 11s was awesome.

Last edited:

Oddly I've seen way more of the general public wear XIs than XIIs or XIIIs. For the most part they were discounted super heavily.

Plenty of players wore the 11s and most of the regulars in the 11s thread saw brons feet and realized that those things are jacked. I purchase shoes because I like the way they look not because they are specific for lebron.
As a kid, that sales pitch worked on me but as an adult, I've learned what fits for him doesn't always fit for me.
I also enjoy the KD 7 and KD wasn't wearing those either.

When the 11s came out, i was excited. The KPs are still the only lebron i have doubles on, one the best for me. I even did the gumbo ID, which was awesome with all the options u had. And that opening night/"i promise" coloraway is still one of the dopest lebrons too. But as time went on, and lebron didnt wear it,it did loose some appeal​. And i felt like they produced way to many coloraways, and some just weren't executed correctly. But that lunarlon and full length zoom is amazing, especially once broken in. The 12s were nice too. Not the biggest fan of it but i have an nikeID so i did like the model. The 13s i just could not do. For me, its the Jordan 15 of lebrons line. Like i just cant mess with it casually. Just not for me. Now i think, if lebron won rings with the 11/12, that would've added to the appeal,just for me. The 14s are a little high with the construction but its the first model since the 10s that do have a really casual appeal to me. And the CWs they've been putting out are clean and executed well. Hope he gets a ring with it too!

You trying to emulate LeBron? That's why you bought the shoes? Reminds me of back in the day when I'd play hoop and there was that one kid, decked out in Jordan everything, wristband on his forearm, sticking out his tongue when he got the ball, but couldn't play a lick.

So tell me, how does one emulate LeBron? Shave your head a little to make it look like your going bald? Flop on contact? Whine to refs?

XI Liked the regular shoe, loved the Elites, seemed to run small because of the thick *** insole that doubled as a mid-sole. Thats probably why bron stopped wearing them.

XII loved them, ran TTS for me, the elite ran a little small and i didnt care too much for them.

Liked the 13, but even going up a size, i would have a bruise at the top of my foot when i took them off. that posite hurt like hell.

love the 14s, no complaints so far besides not knowing how to put them on.

Back
Top Bottom