The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

I was all set to skip this model altogether and rock with the Soldier 11's, and then Nike brings back the best colorway and drops it to $105? Dang, too good to pass up. I just hope these aren't some b-grades or returns.

Return cause that's cause I'm sending that retail pair back n I don't care if they are b grades or returns that price can't beat so far all my 14s came at discount beside my ids

Might cop red carpets when they hit this kind of sale 

I'm trying to decide to get from eBay for $130 or from Footlocker with code + earning points + eBates. Nike sold out of my size 13.

Seller on eBay with my size is airwilly23. Anyone bought from him before? 702 sales @ 97.2% positive feedback.

Took forever to checkout the coveted 12.5 size in the BHMs, but finally got through. Can't beat $84 bucks. Just going to return my first pair as defective, told the chat rep the heel tab was defective and got a label just to be on the safe side.

Took forever to checkout the coveted 12.5 size in the BHMs, but finally got through. Can't beat $84 bucks. Just going to return my first pair as defective, told the chat rep the heel tab was defective and got a label just to be on the safe side.
How u get it for 84 the givesport code expired

glad my 11.5 was sold out... this had impulse buy written all over it 
laugh.gif

Was that Glendale Galleria today walked into Footlocker and saw the black and red pair the Philippines and the red carpet, they had a couple other ones but those were the three that really stood out I'm just not into dropping 200 bucks on gym shoes anymore these days ... with that being said I think they had all the releases there and those were the best ones would probably cop the Philippines out of all of them on a discount

Was that Glendale Galleria today walked into Footlocker and saw the black and red pair the Philippines and the red carpet, they had a couple other ones but those were the three that really stood out I'm just not into dropping 200 bucks on gym shoes anymore these days ... with that being said I think they had all the releases there and those were the best ones would probably cop the Philippines out of all of them on a discount
I went back to quote what you said to me, but they deleted it 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm trying to decide to get from eBay for $130 or from Footlocker with code + earning points + eBates. Nike sold out of my size 13.

Seller on eBay with my size is airwilly23. Anyone bought from him before? 702 sales @ 97.2% positive feedback.
i think the 97% positive feedback is only for the last 100 transactions or so.  I think he should be legit. I've bought a few shoes from sellers with just 3 or 4 feedback and they were fine. 

I was all set to skip this model altogether and rock with the Soldier 11's, and then Nike brings back the best colorway and drops it to $105? Dang, too good to pass up. I just hope these aren't some b-grades or returns.
if they were returns they should still be inspected/new.  Idk how good they are about inspecting
Return cause that's cause I'm sending that retail pair back n I don't care if they are b grades or returns that price can't beat so far all my 14s came at discount beside my ids
what do u mean? 
How u get it for 84 the givesport code expired
You can go on nike chat, say you're interested in buying some lebrons or some shoes but footlocker has a 20% promotion going on for $200 orders. Depends on how nice the chat rep is, they may give you one. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom