The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

the twelves are dope, cle and Easter go with O's gear, and the instincts are amazing with the new suns hooping shorts

Hate to keep harping on what others have stated, but the 13s are horrible. Big swoosh on the toebox along with that goofy clover posite piece did the shoe in. The Command Force color way was decent. My hopes are not high at all for the 14, at this point they can only surprise me by not being hideous or basic/boring.

the Christmas 13's are the only "kinda" dope version because it looks like a snowflake on the back

for real like what was the deal with the clover on the 13s lol and 12s were super basic, i kinda like the 11s now lol south beach cw here i come

let's just assume the RD is still on, they should be showing them literally any day know right? Its supposed to release this coming Saturday right? Whn does Nike usually unveil the official pics on their site before a release?

This is crazy. I mean, even to not have a store or warehouse employee leak the images yet is pretty insane unless footlocker said F it, we aint selling Brons no mo, lol

This is worse than dudes posted up on the corner lying about nothing. Theres nothing going on in this thread. LOL!

Ya' know, sometimes a shoe can simply have too much going on. The last two sigs for LeBron have that problem. If Nike does not come out with a simple, functional design of high quality, people will stop caring, if they haven't already.

Last edited:
Ya' know, sometimes a shoe can simply have too much going on. The last two sigs for LeBron have that problem. If Nike does not come out with a simple, functional design of high quality, people will stop caring, if they haven't already.
Why do yall keep talking about the last few models? Let that **** die, lol. Some liked them, some didnt. We get it.

That said, my favorite model for both on and off court are the 3. Great silhouette, great protection, nice solid ride while on court that was durable both indoors and out. I feel that Nike outdid themselves on that one. Perhaps they need to bring that designer back.

Last edited:
Daddy style is on point again as usual.
While I did like the 2s a tiny bit better on court ( until my zoom bag seperated in the forefoot, the lump was crazy) the 3s just looked smooth.
The white and navy 3s were my favs.
I could pick any wash of denim other than black, throw on a white T and it was prosper city center.
Outdoor hoops was the only way to put a bullet in the ones I had.

I've given up hope we'll get performance beasts that we got with the 1, 2, and 3. All 3 were amazing and the best shoe nike had on the market. I didn't get the 4s or 5s.
Then again the 10 was my favorite performer ever, but i still view the 1-3 as the glory days and dont expect nike to get back there. Hope I'm wrong. But the last 3 years shows Nike doesn't really care

Unless they're shipping these bad boys out to FTL for a Saturday delivery, which has happened before, probably not happening this week.

Back
Top Bottom