The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

More low cut surisingly. No tongue. Booty. Strap supports the ankle.
Thanks for the info, I'm happy it's more of a low. I was hoping it would be a 3/4 cut similar to the Jordan 3 [emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Oh ok I see. Well I'm still a little excited, I just hope it is versatile looks wise. I like to wear Lebrons casually.

unrelated to the new lebron news, but i just got a pair of leebron 8 south beach for 70$ in easily 7.5-8/10 condition. crazy how much prices have gone down

I appreciate the information axlerod. I find it interesting Bron has been hooping in lows in actual games and not just in practice/shootarounds.....given the info That's been provided I would assume this model might be the lightest most low profile Bron yet. Also he was seen wearing the hyperdunk 2016 flyknit so just a hunch it could favor that type of fit.

JS"

Would a random woman on the bus say "cool shoes" or "nice shoes"?

This has happened ONCE in my lifetime, got her number, ended up smashing down the line

The shoe? All-white af1 lows :lol:, this was 2007-ish, brand new pair

So the system might work :lol:

People usually make comments when I wear bright shoes or shoes that people around here don't really wear like that.

If a chick makes a comment about some shoes she's probably seen hundreds or thousands of times like all white Forces...she's looking for a way to start a conversation with you lol.

Back
Top Bottom