The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

how can the line fall after the title if the 14's are not being sold yet ?
since they won the chip a month and a half ago what more than a couple lows have released ?
and those horrible soldiers seem to be well recvd

View media item 2144585

Uh my point was that these 13s were so badly recieved, they had to lower the MSRP of the Elites for them to sell. The Lebron 13s were not an aesthetically pleasing model to look at and were a poor design for the flagship model for arguably the best player in the game.

completely understand amd agree they were RECVD badly no doubt, guess there is no accounting for taste right sir ?
not pleasing to look at for who ? you sir ? ahhhh u speak for all i did not know

poor design ? gimme a poor design all day if they perform like they do on the court. as far as BASKETBALL shoes go these r monsters, they kinda have to be dont they since they were made for arguably the best in the game.

i wear a couple colorways casually, but they are all i wear to play, thats success imho, great performance. and thak God most everybody doesnt like em, i'll take outlet prices all day cause cats dont like how they look with their shirts and pants

keep passin like yer name is ERVIN, bless y'all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found the 13's to be too heavy and bulky. Not a fan of the pods...just overall not happy wit the shoe. 23phorlife you are one of the few who liked the 13's and it is evident seen how every store everywhere had all colorways sitting on the shelf at massive discount very early after release.

Those 6's in that colorway are fire.  I've been going back and forth about letting mine go.  After seeing that pic, I'll be rocking mine lol 

Lucky enough to own those sample 6s. Shame nike did not release them

Those unreleased samples would've sold exactly the same as the released VI. Consumers weren't exactly racing out to grab LBJs at that time. Those 'Zoom Powers' aren't all that either, pretty basic looking.

Since the All-Star game for the 2016-2017 season got moved to New Orleans, what are the chances we get Gator King 2s?

After all the restocks 2/3 years ago, they have to right?

Back
Top Bottom