The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

I hope the shoe is leather, or at least a reasonable facsimile like the stuff used with the Jordan XII retro.

They will. but think about it, LeBron wore at least 20 PEs last season, it wasn't like before where there'd be little tweaks and a couple PEs.

The assumption here is whether Nike will push Lebron's legacy. It's really hard when MJ's legacy keeps being pushed and/or beaten to death over and over.
I don't know any lebron sig that's compares to the corresponding j though, so it's kinda a losing battle, from an asetic standpoint not from actually use on court

Last edited:
Bron 2 > Jordan 2
Bron 8 > Jordan 8
Bron 9 > Jordan 9

In my very humble opinion, of course.

I would agree on everything besides the 9. I personally think most are better, but thats probably just a generational thing? I watched him play in those, probably the same way most older fellas in here did with MJ.

The 2s can go ahead and be one thing.

Surprised people would say this

is better than this

Last edited:
I would agree on everything besides the 9. I personally think most are better, but thats probably just a generational thing? I watched him play in those, probably the same way most older fellas in here did with MJ.
For me yes, yes, and yes. And I also agree it is defo a generational thing, I think some of the earlier fans has a lot of nostalgia in play.

I also think the LeBron X > J10. Not because of the material or silhouette alone, but all of the dope colorways + the stories they told.

For me yes, yes, and yes. And I also agree it is defo a generational thing, I think some of the earlier fans has a lot of nostalgia in play.

I also think the LeBron X > J10. Not because of the material or silhouette alone, but all of the dope colorways + the stories they told.

I think Jordan 6s, and then Jordan 9-13 are better. Other than that and I think Lebrons are better.

The 2s can go ahead and be one thing.

Surprised people would say this

is better than this
To prove your point you used a pic of an old dusty scuffed up LeBron vs a nice stock photo of the Jordan. Not saying I disagree just thought that was funny. Lol

Back
Top Bottom