The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

^^^
Jump-offs posted above almost on par with the main signature. Just missing some random Foam or plastic pieces on the upper. :smh:

Last edited:
We all know that Lebron is a global brand now. I just hope that he keeps the swoosh on his shoes/apparel and his sigs head to a better direction.

The ambassadors remind me of lebron 12 low, mostly the front of the upper, the outrigger and the heel padding

not sure if ambassador 9s or CP3 9s... same shoe with diffrent branding. i like the huge 2-3 on the tongue tho

Not for basketbal though, the tooling is too thick/unflexible for a soft upper. the same problem of the 12 low. but at least the 12 low had a very luxurious upper
The problem is they had zero good colorways that released IMO. The only two good ones were the dragon scale pair Lebron wore and only released in GS sizes and the Trainwreck pair.

Those take downs are good enough to be the 14s imo
Plot twist: what if these ARE the 14's 
laugh.gif

The problem is they had zero good colorways that released IMO. The only two good ones were the dragon scale pair Lebron wore and only released in GS sizes and the Trainwreck pair.
Im partial to these 

Back
Top Bottom