The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

I know no one cares about boxes but that's a nice box.

Box is just a regular flip top with an all-over print. The slide-out, matchbox type boxes that Nike/JB used to make in the past were way, way better.

Those shoes are super basic though - must've taken 'em about 5 minutes to 'design' that crap and 15 minutes to slap some random LBJ branding on it.

I know no one cares about boxes but that's a nice box.
Nothin wrong with a nice box
pimp.gif

Safe to say they are not releasing on 12/26 my chirrens

I wonder if they got pushed back partially because the ZS 10s have been so successful. Ironically, they have been able to accomplish what the 13s couldn't: championship/historic legacy, good retail price point, good performance, simple and decent cws, etc. etc.

Maybe Nike took some of these points from the ZS10 and rethought the 14's release strategy.

Last edited:
the first time i saw the concord 11 was on tv. they even zoomed in on them and commented.

they could have come out before tho i dunno

Does anyone remember seeing the LeBron rendering from a while back that was essentially a mash-up of the 8, 9 and 10? 

I saw it again online a couple days ago, pretty sure it was a well done drawing/sketch (maybe black/white) but I've been looking for it since then and haven't been able to find it.  

Stores should've got their pairs by now if at these are scheduled to drop the week after. Surprised there haven't been any photos yet.

I wonder if they got pushed back partially because the ZS 10s have been so successful. Ironically, they have been able to accomplish what the 13s couldn't: championship/historic legacy, good retail price point, good performance, simple and decent cws, etc. etc.

Maybe Nike took some of these points from the ZS10 and rethought the 14's release strategy.
Do you have proof that they've been so successful at retail or are you just basing it off of Lebron wearing them? Obviously the soldiers will have a good retail price point compared to the signature model. 13's overall got good performance reviews too. 

My guess for the unveil, if it's anything like last year is either Sunday, which is the day it was done. I remember the periscope unveil for the Lebron 13 was Sunday September 27th @5pm. Or hopefully NLT next week.

Do you have proof that they've been so successful at retail or are you just basing it off of Lebron wearing them? Obviously the soldiers will have a good retail price point compared to the signature model. 13's overall got good performance reviews too. 

I meant more successful than the 13. I'm basing this on the fact that we haven't seen as big markdowns on the ZS10 as we had on the 13 at this point in the release cycle. This probably says more about the fact that the 13s were terribly overpriced.

We've already had this discussion tens of pages ago. We've all heard about the possibility that Nike is trying to milk the Soldier X's. We've all com to the conclusion that Nike needs to hurry up. 

Back
Top Bottom