The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

not feelin these at all... but then again, I wasnt feelin the 13's when they were first revealed as well. but those ended up growing to be one of my fav Lebrons. so I'll reserve serious judgment til I see some more colorways. but until then, not a good first impression.

Holy I need to read NikeTalk's rules. I seen the Lebron 13 at Marshall's for 99$. I try on my TTS which is a 9.5 and I had no luck getting my foot in beyond tight my foot gets stuck half way lmfaoo, so I decide to go up to a size 10. and man let me tell you getting my foot was a fackin mission holy crap I fought and fought with the shoe, after getting my foot in it was a little tight from the material but damn getting your foot in a hassle. I put the shoe back cause no way I'm going through that again and even with loosening up the laces it was terrible getting my foot in, because its basically a boot. Am I the only one who feels this way? hope these 14's don't fit that way

Last edited:
Man I kinda like em forrea while the colorway isn't the best the design is kinda dope. I'm serious about the strap tho, but I like em look a lil bit like the V tho

red stripe reminds me of the tab at the bottom of the kd9. i know on all the kds they are always same color as the shoe so the red could just be an accent to make them more christmasy

Unlike most, I can actually dig this. However this debut colorway is AWFUL. It looks like it would feel amazing to hoop in or even casual wear.

I can easily see a playoff edition with a flyknit upper or something of the sort.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom