The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

But seriously these have beefed up Nike cross trainer cushioning on steriods....

View media item 2275433
View media item 2275435
KD9 definitely...

View media item 2275457View media item 2275458
Lebron xiii low perforations in the mesh upper.
So yeah, these are a mash up of other shoes. Clearly no thought went into these. I do agree these arent that bad but i need to see a different cw..

View media item 2275489
On another note KD couldn't help them boys get a W.... Again he chokes by falling lol....

Rip nike basketball. 

It was a good run.

This is how you treat the man?

Yall were so desperate you really just threw the acronym presto  panel on the toe hoping to save em too.

These joints are going triple wood

that's not a lion, that's a tiger, it has a beard not a mane
Is this an actual LeBron reference? Lol

These are hella tight.

Might give the preheats another look after that win and dunk on DG though 
laugh.gif

But seriously these have beefed up Nike cross trainer cushioning on steriods....

KD9 definitely...

Lebron xiii low perforations in the mesh upper.
So yeah, these are a mash up of other shoes. Clearly no thought went into these. I do agree these arent that bad but i need to see a different cw..

On another note KD couldn't help them boys get a W.... Again he chokes by falling lol....
Wow... this really shows how uncreative they are. 

I like them, but it might be cause the 13s were so ugly and terrible in my eyes that these are an improvement which probably makes me like these 14s more than I should lol.

I don't know how I feel about these, I need more time to process and see other c/w. I was quick to dismiss the Kyrie 3s, but here I am waiting for 10 AM to copp the Black Ice.

Back
Top Bottom