The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Ok.

The colroway is seen was a classic black /red colorway with a clear outsole with hints of red , all black upper and the straps being one with the swoosh and the other with Nike on it.

They cut the inner bootie pull tabs up higher to make it more of a mid. And they fixed the toe box.

I actually love the final product. And , yes, the colorway is totally inspired by the aconyms and I like it. Very creative.

I have liked nearly every lebron sneaker to date, but I'm not feeling these at all. Disappointed. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Haven't checked in here in a couple days.

Was watching Warriors/Cavs and it didn't hit me until like halfway into the game that LeBron wasn't wearing soldiers.

I like the design of the 14s but that diagonal red stripe on the colorway he wore really stands out and not in a good way.

Looking forward to seeing more colorways.

they sure picked an atrocious CW to debut a lazy silhouette with. come the **** on Nike.
sick.gif

This is obviously a case of "The initial design didn't work out, so let's just use old molds and ideas and rush a shoe out".... samething JB did with the 30's...

They should have just let him wear the Soldiers all season so they had more time to put out a more innovative/fresh looking shoe for the 14's...

To those who were into shoes heavy back in the mid-late 90's...did Jordans have a "premium" feel to them when MJ debuted them?, I got into shoes around the time the 17's dropped so it wasn't the 'man' debuting the newest sig

toe thing actually reminded me of a penny model hybrid or another model from the 90's

can't remember the exact name but i'm sure someone will know what i'm talking. about

Last edited:
i guess the days of a functional basketball shoe that has casual appeal is over.

these are not bad, but not good either.

like the guy said above.

nike just rushed and used a bunch of borrowed designs for this model. most notably, the utility presto.

It seems Nike has gone back old school. The past several years when they unveil a new sig they'll have an event of sorts. But for the kyrie3 the 14s they didn't go that route. The kd9 and Kobe ad had their event but not for this one. Or maybe they just crammed with the 14s? haha

But nonetheless I like the 14s. I'm a sucker for straps, any shoe with a strap I instantly love. And the same goes with this one. Looking forward for better cws

To those who were into shoes heavy back in the mid-late 90's...did Jordans have a "premium" feel to them when MJ debuted them?, I got into shoes around the time the 17's dropped so it wasn't the 'man' debuting the newest sig
I owned the Jordan 7,8,10,11,12,13, when they originally came out. Without the internet and high def tv in the 90s the only shoes I really seen MJ debut was the 11s and 14s. The rest was seen on someone else at school or at the mall. I remember the first time I seen the 11s in person on someone's feet and couldn't believe how futuristic they looked. Also remember the first time I seen the Jordan 13 hologram in person. As a kid I never knew when MJ was going to debut his shoes, I was more excited when a celebrity or friend was wearing them with jeans.

As long as it's flexible and comfortable. The 14 looks very plush. I think with the right colorways these will be dope.

The 12-13 did not work for me and my feet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom