The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Dudes designs are cool dont get me wrong but all his ish looks the same, high collar flyknit exposed flywire and a fat midsole.

Seriously.  Adidas right now is what Nike was in the early 00's.

Coming out with fresh designs and innovating.

All Nike does now is drop J's.  Easy cash for them.

Avar, Chang.. what's going on

So the Harden, Lillard and Rose look good to you?

What's so fresh and innovating about them that's so different from their previous models?

I just hope the traction grooves are deep just like the 12s so that I can rock them outdoor (at discount of course). From the picture, it looks like KD8 traction which is not bad for outdoor. Other tech specs sound promising. At least they won't be stiff like the 13s.

Nike needs to quit playing around and hire this guy: instagram.com/tommy_oleson

Dude got a kd on there that looks almost exactly like the 14 :lol:

I'm convinced adidas employees are in here trolling. Nobody gonna pump that b ball trash (design) as fresh unless you getting a check. Definitely shouldn't be doing it for free.

Now we're talking

Also why are y'all acting like the Jordan 3's and 4's don't share design cues

same as the 6-7's

1-2's

Like flight 89 don't have the same exact sole as the 4 and shape of the 3.

Like the harden isn't a lillard with cleaner lines.

Design DNA has always been prevalent in signature shoe lines and across the brand. Let the VII been released today as new..."the line is dead cause of the patent leather biting off the jordan XI...adidas killing the game!"

Between the turns and repetitive ish talkers, this thread gonna be interesting.

Not impressed with anything Adidas has dropped beside the retro Pro Models to be honest. Yeezys and Nmds are just some over hyped slip ons.
Facts.

Even the more I look at the XMas colorway and that White/Black/Gold photoshop, these are going to be a dope shoe.

Dude got a kd on there that looks almost exactly like the 14
laugh.gif

I'm convinced adidas employees are in here trolling. Nobody gonna pump that b ball trash (design) as fresh unless you getting a check. Definitely shouldn't be doing it for free.
Like flight 89 don't have the same exact sole as the 4 and shape of the 3.

Like the harden isn't a lillard with cleaner lines.

Design DNA has always been prevalent in signature shoe lines and across the brand. Let the VII been released today as new..."the line is dead cause of the patent leather biting off the jordan XI...adidas killing the game!"

Between the turns and repetitive ish talkers, this thread gonna be interesting.
Not sure but he has some Kyrie 3 concepts on there that i'd cop in half a heartbeat.

So the Harden, Lillard and Rose look good to you?

What's so fresh and innovating about them that's so different from their previous models?
Thank you. At least somebody isn't looking at Adidas through rose-tinted glasses right now. 

outside of the ultra boost, adidas still sucks. (including yeezys and NMDs) IMO

but they are playing that limited game like nike in the early 2000s

Last edited:

Thank you. At least somebody isn't looking at Adidas through rose-tinted glasses right now. 
I don't think there's a single Rose model I've ever like, but the Lillard 2 and Harden Vol. 1 are dope shoes.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom