The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Zoom was ahead of it's time. It is also very very good.

Where Nike needs to get it is in placement.

Lows the past years have been heaven on foot. Why? Zoom and air max. If it works it works. J

Damn pics finally dropped huh ?  i'm not for a pair or 2

allstar cw will be flames 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Yup, been enjoying my holiday..

i iust found out that the kyrie was the surprise nike drop  
ohwell.gif

i hate the packers so i wouldn't mind a loss tonight

imho that's such an ugly cw, but they def made the best exts out of the 12s
View media item 1739898
the BEST of the 12s IMHO
Would love to own a pair of Wheats. The Red Paisley's and Corks are cool too.

When judging the 12's, are you guys talking about the design or performance? Because when I say the 12s are trash... I'm strictly talking about on Court performance. They are a nice looking shoe tho...

Definitely design, I don't hoop lol.

so i'll play devils advocate, there's an article someone else can look for it, but it talks about current trends, the whole what's in and what sells. The biggest take away is that basketball shoes were out and runners were the current "IN" inrefrence to culture and sales. Almost all of Addidas basketball line has shifted to low tops coupled with their lower prices and it seems they are riding the wave of the trends, nike finally adjusted prices and are lower the cut of the shoes to follow the trends as well. you want to see outstanding basketball shoes, well they have to come back in style which may not happen for awhile, the bubble burst and sales somewhat suffered to the point FTL wrote Nike about it. I'm not a fan of lowtops, or the newest trends, i'm my own person and i prefer midtops and the such, i like my pants baggy and my sweats too. The current look of shoes is geared towards trying to get the kids to buy them not grown men who love the 90s style 2.5 decades ago, these kids/young adults are who we ultimately have to blame as it's their time to shine and make the trends of today
You're spot on. I hate the newest trends as well and see so many people following them just because other people are. Like you with pants/sweats, I'm always going to prefer my shorts baggy and I absolutely hate Nike's recent trend of making them above the knee. Luckily I scooped a pair of longer Elite shorts just before Nike started shortening them. 

Last edited:
Rogue Green

Old Cavs Alternate

USA

Not really feeling the fluorescent, fruit, kids colors as of late (hit n miss). The more renderings I see inspired from past hits the more I begin to feel these. I need them to come with the palette from THE 2, 3, 4, 7. Favorite so far is the Home Elite IX.

Can somebody PS a KP colorway, NSRL colorway, Data colorway and forging iron colorway?

I love hearing NIke has no tech, they not pushing the envelope, etc. Just goes to show that people are just looking at trends. I mean did you just forget Nike just released the EARL system? Self lacing shoes will be prevelant in the coming years. Nike has always stayed head in R&D. Adidas had to get help from NASA for boost.
laugh.gif
 self lacing basketball shoes will be made...however the same shoe with regular laces will always be superior in terms of performance.

Unless you believe nikes closure system, electronics and battery can all be made to weigh less than 1 shoe lace
laugh.gif

Oh and the sensors are more in tune with the fit your body needs than your feet fingers and brain tell you?

Self lacing shoes can be great for the elderly or disabled but they dont improve a shoes feel or performance like cushioning does for the rest of us

Getting help from nasa probably isnt a bad thing or a slight on adi either.

Some of the photoshops look pretty good. Ill admit theres a chance ill buy a pair for ball if the reviews are legit.
Doesnt change the fact Nike hit us with a low Soldier and called it the 14 :smh:

Hope he's breaking out a new pair for this next game

IMPOSSIBLE Sir, Ty Lue announced Lebron WILL REST TONIGHT, He made the trip though

gotta wait til thursday now

He needs this little rest, seriously (5 gms in 7 nights) including 1 helluva 4th qtr comeback :wink:

ITS THA DREW AND WES SHOW TONIGHT ! :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom