The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

14s are definitely a step in the right direction. I wanted to like the 13s but the Hyperposite on the top sitting on the tongue killed my feet. I bought a pair for like $70 at the Outlet and when I put them on and tried walking to my car, I had to turn around and switch shoes. Never felt such relief from taking off my shoes.

I wanted to like the 13s but the Hyperposite on the top sitting on the tongue killed my feet. I bought a pair for like $70 at the Outlet and when I put them on and tried walking to my car, I had to turn around and switch shoes. Never felt such relief from taking off my shoes.

FACTS!
Dude, don't get me started about how poorly the 13's fit. :smh:
I thought that they would be performance beasts, but 5 minutes into the game I knew I was in big trouble!
My feet hurt so bad during the game that I had to pass out of every shot & drive because the top of my feet (and side) hurt so bad.

Last edited:
A dunkman 7 cw would be
smokin.gif
 on these 

I need to see a ps luxbron 14 cw from all angles with jeans and loose laces.
Preferably in the daytime on concrete or inside a grocery store type setting.

I liked the debut colorway, and the design (while unoriginal and an obvious repeat of the XXX fiasco) is a step in the right direction. I hope they're comfortable.

This angle really doesn't make them look that bad, but the medial side is appalling and the complete side view makes them look like futuristic moon boots. 

NIKE on the strap makes it look more lifestyle.

but i think since its so big, it would be too much on both straps.

Back
Top Bottom