The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

I like the 14 and I think the main reason is because it looks like it could have been the cj 4 trainer.
It looks more like that series of signatures. I'm very excited to try it hopefully it's a great shoe. I enjoyed the 12 and 13 low so it should be fun just need a release date now lol.

Debuts October 8th. RETAIL WILL BE $175.

10/08 - LeBron XIV ??? - Black/Tan
852405-009
11/05 - LeBron XIV Neutral - White/White
852405-100
11/19 - LeBron XIV Home - Red/White
852405-611
02/?? - LeBron XIV AS - Grey(?)/Black
852405-001
Seems like the CW we've seen is debuting ASW...

What has LeBron been wearing in the games since X-Mas, if he's even played

laugh.gif

i have yet to wear my instinct 12s.

the kings pride 11 reminds me of 90s nike crazy designs.

could have been one of the shoes on those 90s nike telephone number ads.

they're just awesome. this particular cw is probably in my top 5 brons.

if u don't like those I'm going to assume you're racist.
ugh how i hate this cw, throw up mixed with mint chocolate icecream with some cherries drizzled on top, glad i passed then, glad i still passed

Imo the 14s do not look better than these
The 11's were amazing visually and from a performance perspective IMO - it was just doomed from the start when Lebron decided he didn't like them. Now we're onto socks with velcro and hex zoom.
mean.gif

I pretty much only pop-up now-a-days to check out what the word is on the latest model. See a lot of familiar names, which is cool. Looking like another year to save money for me though. Last time I went in on LeBron's was the 11s. Since then I've really cooled off on sneakers.

These definitely have a trainer feel. Like others have said, they almost don't look like a sig. Still, always excited to see him rock em on court!

Back
Top Bottom