The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

I will definitely try them on for sizing purposes...but as for walking out of the store with them...right now that's a no go. I'm still too in my feelings haha [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Nike is going the all blacked out route this year based on other releases for BHM...unless they switch it up for the XIV, I'm not holding my breath.
The MLK day PEs aren't the BHM collection though

Great marketing on the 1st pair but not that many ppl want the black ice if it was another color they would prob sell better

LMAO... Marketing at it's best...

So we're getting bamboozled....okiedoked? 

Marketing 101. Look at the 3 stripes. They have people convincing themselves that socks and styrofoam is the most advanced technology in the footwear market today when lowkey, it's because a maniacal egomaniac who has a tendency of outbursts and dyeing his hair and scarce quantities is the sole reason for this demand.

Welcome to the shoe game.

That's some mighty fine hating right there. You ever worn a pair? They're one of, if not the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. They aren't selling the way they are simply because of Kanye. Quit kidding yourself.

Anyways. I don't know where All the interest is coming from for the Christmas Day Lebrons. Everyone hated them at first and they're still the worst colorway so far in my opinion. Black ice is way nicer even though I'm tired of clear soles. I agree with everyone though that this is wack of Nike to make it super limited and bump the price. It's a joke.

Last edited:
Scooped off the bay 
mean.gif

But I'm excited, I have a lot of stuff on ice to get rid of so it'll all even out 

That's some mighty fine hating right there. You ever worn a pair? They're one of, if not the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. They aren't selling the way they are simply because of Kanye. Quit kidding yourself.

Anyways. I don't know where All the interest is coming from for the Christmas Day Lebrons. Everyone hated them at first and they're still the worst colorway so far in my opinion. Black ice is way nicer even though I'm tired of clear soles. I agree with everyone though that this is wack of Nike to make it super limited and bump the price. It's a joke.

Same was said about roshe's bro. Chill. And new balance has the best running shoe for comfort in the market. It's all HYPE!!

Axelrod is 100% correct though, in the end this is all marketing Nike could care less if you don't get them and why should they. You will be back in line next week regardless

I'm impressed with the thickness of the Zoom units per the dissection. But the 12 and 13 had the same size units? Have to check to see if there was a dissection for those. Only thing I'm concerned about is the bootie and traction. Seems to be a lighter and flexible rendition of the 12 and 13.

DUDE... WHY?
roll.gif

Man I really want these.  We all have a sickness in here, let's just admit it.  I've got shoes chilling behind me right now that have been sitting in a box for months and have never been worn. 

In the end, we are all spending waaaaay too much money on things we don't need.  Whether it be on this one shoe or a whole bunch of different colorways for the same model. 

Last edited:
Nike must have a B.S. in bs'n...this last month shows it....between no Christmas pack, the "surprise" kyrie 3 drop that people missed out on only to cop on EBay for resale prices but now they have a general release coming, to the different royal foam release dates only to randomly drop them a week before their confirmed RD, to keeping us in the dark about when this model drop, pushing them back from when they normally drop in October, to playing with our emotions over this OONW release!...but after all that I'm keeping the faith that they will see a broader release online and in stores like the Samurai!

:rofl:
Man I really want these.  We all have a sickness in here, let's just admit it.  I've got shoes chilling behind me right now that have been sitting in a box for months and have never been worn. 

In the end, we are all spending waaaaay too much money on things we don't need.  Whether it be on this one shoe or a whole bunch of different colorways for the same model. 

I need rehab, my wife curses at me everyday

Just got an email from Nike... they adjusted the price on my OONW to $175. [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom