The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Resellers are most likely not going to be back into Brons full time. This was probably just because it's the first colorway and Nike hasn't had a limited Lebron in a while so they wanted to debut a new model with hype. Every other colorway will probably go for under retail.
Well they were out in force for AZG's and out for these, that's 2 for 2 on the last 2 Bron releases.  Granted both were limited, but there hasn't been a limited Bron in years, now the last 2 are.  And the retro line is just starting, we know how Nike did Kobe's retros, each time it was limited, Prelude pack, and fade to black pack.  Not a good sign.  

Most of the 14's will probably be GR's and hit discount, but still sucks the first 14, and the colorway most want are crazy limited.  

im not sure the kobe retro applies to lebrons considering none of the kobe retros were "og" colors and the zoom generation is.

Soo happy i was able to grab these.

Got on SNKRS and refreshed to try and get the 12s and immediately saw these and said **** THOSE JORDANS, had to grab my card for the CVV (kinda pissed me off TBH) and snatched a sz 11. Hopefully the fit the same as the Soldiers. If not, im gonna be pissed.

im not sure the kobe retro applies to lebrons considering none of the kobe retros were "og" colors and the zoom generation is.

Well we haven't seen a Kobe sig retro outside his hyperdunks come back as anything but limited, and now the Bron line is back as a retro and the first AZG OG was limited and the Vanchetta tan AZG (non-OG) is gonna be limited as well...so seems pretty consistent to me. Nike appears to have their strategy.

Last edited:

Well we haven't seen a Kobe sig retro outside his hyperdunks come back as anything but limited, and now the Bron line is back as a retro and the first AZG OG was limited and the Vanchetta tan AZG (non-OG) is gonna be limited as well...so seems pretty consistent to me. Nike appears to have their strategy.

i just dont think the sample size is large enough to hit the panic button but i guess thats just how i feel.

Prices are gonna have to come down because most resellers don't have the money to leave a lot of it tied up in lebrons that aren't gonna move at like $500...

unless everybody is jumpin out the window like VentureBlake lmao
The only prices that will come down are the ones that are obviously too high. People are going to spend $300+ on these without a doubt. 500+ is more out of the question than anything.

Once folks realize these wont release again, they`ll start to come up out of them pockets. I won a size 11, not selling....already had someone offer me $400 local. Then offered $300 and the CNY jordan 12s. Nope, im good.

Keep in mind these 14's can always have a wider or some what wider release, pop up at diffrent locations, and of course restock, so a price drop for resellers isn't that far fetched lol they just released today! Who's to say this will even be the best looking colorway of the 14's?? They're more sought after because they're the first pair but what about when we're 4, 5, or 6 pairs in? Congrats to everybody up here who copped thougg retail or resell the OONW colorway is FIRE!!

im shocked so many are feeling this shoe. is it a performance beast or what? i hate that strap. is it removable?

im shocked so many are feeling this shoe. is it a performance beast or what? i hate that strap. is it removable?
I mean, people like what they like man, lol. People like all those NMD boost, i dont understand it, but its not for me to understand. It is what it is.

Nike emailed to price adjust the Acronym Lebrons... whoops, i meant OONW Lebron 14s. (From $225 to $175)

Thanks to Jordan I saw these released the same time as the CNY 12s

Hopefully the price correction means a restock is inevitable OR they just realized people were being charged two different prices and wanted to put out a fire before it smoldered.

If Nike doesn't want me to have them without jumping through hoops or paying $400, then I won't have them.

Back
Top Bottom