The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

@dwoodactennis
thanks for the review!

I hope these don't run too short. I'm a size 14 and while I have narrow feet, I can't stand to have my big toe touching the end of the shoe. And with the bootie construction, my foot would probably flop out of a size 15.

I've only worn Lebrons since the 7...but I found that CASUALLY:

7 - TTS

8 - half size short

9 - full size small (short and narrow)

10 - TTS, (but a hair short) elites definitely .5 size small

11 - TTS length but the toebox HEIGHT was too short, felt like it pressed on top of your toes. Midfoot pain.

12 - TTS

13 - TTS but just a bit too long

I agree with this. That 10 I could have definitely used a size 14.5.... still pissed that the OONW wasn't made in a 14.

Also I completely agree about needing more contrast with that strip. NikeiD please don't disappoint!

Resellers crazy with the pricing for the OONW.

I barely wanted to do $400 for a Champ Pack on the reseller market, now they want over $400 for one pair? smh

if you're interested - 370 for size 10(not my site but these dudes are always at the drops in my hood) - they're legit.

laugh.gif

Another limited release. Footlocker via IG.

View media item 2320869

All of these limited shoe releases make me feel Nike didnt have time to mass produce the first few cws. Nikes strategy; make the first two cws ultra limited. The Lebron line has been pitiful for some time now. The limited/hype move is Nikes way of nourishing this line back to health. In this case it wouldn't surprise me that we don't see ID options. Nike is so far behind on this shoes smh. Probably couldn't fit in ID orders without it interfering with other cws.... Plus all the returns Nike from unwanted IDs....

Last edited:
People better not bite on those just because Nike threw the limited tag on them. They're the most basic color combo.

Yep, they're still on the SNKRS calendar and FTL for 2/10. They're just hyping them up early because Bron will be in town for Saturday's game. No reason to think those Chase Downs will be hard to get. They'll bring people in the store looking for the OONW's, and they'll settle for the Chase Downs after they sell out. 

If at all, I'll accept the BHMs as a consolation for not getting the OONW. Still not happy about Nike's release shenanigans though!

I don't think the chasedowns are limited. They're just dropping pairs early in NY like they did this summer with the USA KD9s. The GR will still hit next friday.

They must have gotten 2 size runs and kept some for this weekend per Nike.....I pissed because I drove all the way up there last week and they talking about they ain't have no more and now here they go again

Bunch of empty chairs huh? This release really has gotten on my nerves...is there anyone getting multiple pair and are going to sell them at a decent price...if so DM me...Sz 12 needed

Perhaps LeBron will make an in-store appearance. The team has no game today and tomorrow they play the Knicks at the Garden.

Back
Top Bottom