The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

roll.gif
roll.gif

Interested to see what the All Star CW will be. I know the shoe was delayed but nobody else finds it odd that Nike hasn't bothered with the normal press release and unveiling? With the BHM CW coming out next week, are they even going to release the All Stars? Is there even a CW in the first place? Lol, seems like there are a lot of unknowns.

Interested to see what the All Star CW will be. I know the shoe was delayed but nobody else finds it odd that Nike hasn't bothered with the normal press release and unveiling? With the BHM CW coming out next week, are they even going to release the All Stars? Is there even a CW in the first place? Lol, seems like there are a lot of unknowns.
According to the info that's come out so far, there aren't going to be All Star specific colorways this year, and they're going to wear the BHM colorways in the game.

bdrake823 bdrake823 BHM dropping Thursday on SNKRS.

I like the Blue pair above. Graphic on the swoosh is a nice touch. I'd like white or grey laces to put in mine though for some contrast.

Last edited:
My black ice shipped from sneakers[emoji]128519[/emoji], veryyyy surprised they sold out. Glad I didn't wait

Footlocker .com has a limited selection last I checked but I just walked in my local Footlocker after striking out on the Yeezys and grabbed a pair of 14s with ease . Must say the shoe is much better in person and the fit is amazing . Like most have said , it's a bit tough to get foot in but once in it was worth the little struggle lol . Best Lebron in a long while .

Grabbed a 11.5 very late on NDC

Was poking around on twitter and found a link

It was not on snkrs

Added to cart. Changed my mind then came back and still there

Just getting them for size and fit

[COLOR=#Red]Got a Sz 12 for me and a Sz 11 for my son at the Footlocker in Concord Mills Mall. They look much better in person...and that's actually an understatement. [/COLOR]

According to the info that's come out so far, there aren't going to be All Star specific colorways this year, and they're going to wear the BHM colorways in the game.

you just know they gon pop out in the all star game with something not available for the public lol

Back
Top Bottom