The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

COLD.

:pimp:

Can't wait for mine to arrive

same here, Tuesday is what Nike says for me, free shipping though, so no complaints here.

Already in the outlets here in the states :lol:

They were posted in the outlet thread, but still at retail.

Huh, how? Maybe a return I'm guessing. Other than that, sounds odd.

they need to hurry up and restock the OONW

fixed lol

People can't like anything nowadays 

i don't think that ppl don't like anything, it's just there's nothing much to like. you've been around long enough to know that there are some that love gimmicks and ppl that can't stand gimmicks; when there isn't much to like (or dislike) then it can seem that what you said valid...but you know this too.

The LeBron line needed to go back to basics after the 12 and 13. All I know if the blk ice colorway is drying up in my city. I can see the BHM colorway sitting for a bit.

i don't think that ppl don't like anything, it's just there's nothing much to like. you've been around long enough to know that there are some that love gimmicks and ppl that can't stand gimmicks; when there isn't much to like (or dislike) then it can seem that what you said valid...but you know this too.

Dude thats still saying that people cant like what they like. How can anyone tell someone else there isn't much to like? lol You guys are all over the place :lol:

COLD.

:pimp:

Can't wait for mine to arrive

same here, Tuesday is what Nike says for me, free shipping though, so no complaints here.

Already in the outlets here in the states :lol:

They were posted in the outlet thread, but still at retail.

Huh, how? Maybe a return I'm guessing. Other than that, sounds odd.

they need to hurry up and restock the OONW

fixed lol

It appears the be a full size run:

East la 
no additional off hash
clothing clearance additional 30%
fsr of bhm release , no kidding 
View media item 2336935

View media item 2336936

View media item 2336937

Tried to cancel my nike order but they shipped anyway. I know everyone is saying tts. I went up a half sz because Snkrs were sold out and footlocker was too. Do they have that much room in the toe box. I figure ill just wear an extra pair of socks.  

Those look like they are inspired by the "Red Carpet 7's". Look at the basket weave details on the back. Just throw in some red laces.

Red carpets!? Im gonna have to try these out now cause red carpets are my favorite colorway of a lebron and I regret passing on them and if those release and sneakers are good im in. 7s go for too much now and those look great just need red laces.

Last edited:

Still no BHM here in Toronto 
mad.gif
And I always thought it sold out right away. Maybe the stock got misrouted to the outlet in the States lol!

^^^
Decent colourway, not $175 decent but clean nevertheless. Could've highlighted some more details on the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom