The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Those with the BHM, how do they look worn casually? Like with fitted jeans...
Can't seem to find them worn in that fashion.

I'm considering folding on the BHM since I can't find a pair of OONW for under $400 in my size

I'm considering folding on the BHM since I can't find a pair of OONW for under $400 in my size
I wore mine last week with a pair of Tech Fleece pants and they looked [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. I like them with black shorts and black crew Nike socks too.

I wore mine last week with a pair of Tech Fleece pants and they looked [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. I like them with black shorts and black crew Nike socks too.

white or black NBA socks, crew or quarter length >>>

Those BHM & Red 14's look like trash. Nike should have never released the Out of Nowhwere as "limited" shoes. Those should have been a GR. The games they play.

Last edited:

The BHM looks really white in real life and would look like a pensioner with jeans imo. You're probably better off with the other colorways.

Last edited:
I saw a pair of OONW's and the size decal on the inside of the shoe is different than others I have seen. It says "Ship to Season HQ16" and also "Promo Sample". Any idea why these are different or what they may be??

I saw a pair of OONW's and the size decal on the inside of the shoe is different than others I have seen. It says "Ship to Season HQ16" and also "Promo Sample". Any idea why these are different or what they may be??
You'll never believe me. They are a PROMO SAMPLE!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom