The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

The blackouts are out already. The breds drop this weekend.
 you said "dropped" so i thought you were talking about blackouts

They are def not the same shoe in person. the KD is jet black while the lebron is literally a shade darker than the psny 12's
their definitely different but we heard about how the 14s had a different design that was scrapped last minute.. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they took the base from the kd 9, expanded it a little, added a different midsole/outsole, strap, and swoosh placement. different shoes, still worth buying both of them imo. their definitely different enough that both of em are worth buying!

DAFDJ7VUAAA4swi.jpg:large
i thought I wouldn't like these cuz of 4 straps now but they don't really look worse than the soldier 10s imo 

Need a pair of MAGS. Got to catch a sale for em.

I've seen two pairs at my local Nike outlet on the hash wall, so they were clearly returns.

Very surprised he is still wearing his sig to be honest. Thought he would be in the Soulders by now

Maybe not as comfortable? He's wore them once that I remember, maybe twice? The look like they sit lower, plus four straps in overkill. Going to be hard to top the Soldier X...just like it was the LBJ X.

I've seen two pairs at my local Nike outlet on the hash wall, so they were clearly returns.
Maybe not as comfortable? He's wore them once that I remember, maybe twice? The look like they sit lower, plus four straps in overkill. Going to be hard to top the Soldier X...just like it was the LBJ X.
what is the hash wall? what do you mean they were clearly returns.. nike outlets sell used shoes for cheaper or something?

I'm waiting to buy the triple black pair for the low low. Idk why but I always look forward to seeing the triple black cw on the LeBron line.

what is the hash wall? what do you mean they were clearly returns.. nike outlets sell used shoes for cheaper or something?

The hash wall at a Nike Outlet is where most shoes with returns or product they are try to get out of inventory. Often times everything on the hash wall is an additional 20-30% off.

What I meant by "clearly a return" was that with them recently being released when I saw them, someone more than likely purchased from NDC and returned to the outlet.

Nike's policy is you can wear anything and return within up to 30 days, and I'm almost certain if you didn't do significant damage to the product or the soles can be cleaned, they resell worn/used product.

The hash wall at a Nike Outlet is where most shoes with returns or product they are try to get out of inventory. Often times everything on the hash wall is an additional 20-30% off.

What I meant by "clearly a return" was that with them recently being released when I saw them, someone more than likely purchased from NDC and returned to the outlet.

Nike's policy is you can wear anything and return within up to 30 days, and I'm almost certain if you didn't do significant damage to the product or the soles can be cleaned, they resell worn/used product.
thats a little misleading.. there could be shoes that were worn for a couple weeks, sweaty on the inside, but easily looking fresh on the outside.. those can be resold? 

i remember asking them about that policy a few times last year and they told me they "recycle" any worn shoes or returned nike iDs..

Last edited:
thats a little misleading.. there could be shoes that were worn for a couple weeks, sweaty on the inside, but easily looking fresh on the outside.. those can be resold? 

i remember asking them about that policy a few times last year and they told me they "recycle" any worn shoes or returned nike iDs..
I've seen worn shoes on hash wall a few times. One pair of air max 90's I wanted had a little bit of dried mud on the bottoms.

Back
Top Bottom