The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

We in the Finals, lets get that dub and that Champ Pack or shoe, but either way Nike wins cuz of KD. But i think more people would buy a LeBron championship shoe cuz people even went crazy over a soldier.

We in the Finals, lets get that dub and that Champ Pack or shoe, but either way Nike wins cuz of KD. But i think more people would buy a LeBron championship shoe cuz people even went crazy over a soldier.

If he wins this year, I'd rather a bonafide championship XIV, instead of a rushed Soldier like last year. Don't get me wrong, I got the first Champ ID, but after it was available again I felt burned. Then to add salt to the wounds, the actual champ packs came super late and we're super rare. Here's to hoping Nike gets it right this go around.

If he wins this year, I'd rather a bonafide championship XIV, instead of a rushed Soldier like last year. Don't get me wrong, I got the first Champ ID, but after it was available again I felt burned. Then to add salt to the wounds, the actual champ packs came super late and we're super rare. Here's to hoping Nike gets it right this go around.
Agreed. Also a championship 14 low. 

I dont have any Champ pack sneakers and i really want some and last year it was so rushed and quick that i didnt even know about it. It was my birthday so i wasnt trying to look at sneakers so i hope they let us know b4 this time if they won and i hope they're red.

Alittle random but anyone know where I can find a witness tee? XL or Large.

Did they stop making them awhile ago or something, can't find anything online.

You didn't like that the Champ Packs were super rare, but you felt burned that the Champ IDs were widely available? :rolleyes

You didn't like that the Champ Packs were super rare, but you felt burned that the Champ IDs were widely available? :rolleyes

A conundrum I know, to elaborate, I meant how Nike was pushing that the Champ IDs were limited edition until quantities were sold out, giving the impression that if you didn't get them then, that was it. They sold out in around 30-40 minutes. For whatever reason it seemed like deceptive marketing on their part. First because the championship shoe was a Nike ID shoe which already made it feel rushed/unprepared, secondly because when they said limited quantities for a limited time, they didn't stick to that...opened up the same stuff months later, but I guess that was after they got their sh*t together and decided to make the championship packs and basically said screw you guys who bought the Champ ID Soldier, we're going to make them ourselves after we already have your money.

Sorry I am naive, what does "desktop" refer to? Does this mean they just go to Nike.com??

Yes, just accessing it from a computer.

Alittle random but anyone know where I can find a witness tee? XL or Large.

Did they stop making them awhile ago or something, can't find anything online.
Yeah they stopped making the plain "witness" tees a couple years back, eBay is really the only spot now and people always want $35-$60 for a new one.  
mean.gif

Last edited:
10 o' clock came and went and no crazy release on Agimats! I thought for sure they were going to pull something.

I was checking every possible avenue just on the slim chance they did haha.

Too bad my girlfriend's birthday is that same weekend, I'm sure she'll understand right? :nerd:

Last edited:
Went from loving red carpets to going kind of cold on them. Will prob just wait for a sale and if not oh well.

@dwoodactennis  If I remember correctly from one of your reviews, you have a narrow foot.....for the sizing on the 14s, did you go TTS or .5 down.  I think I remember something about these running wide and long.
  •  
  •  

I'm a tts 11 and I went half size up. I'm a little wide in the forefoot. Mags fit nice touch long but comfortable width

Went from loving red carpets to going kind of cold on them. Will prob just wait for a sale and if not oh well.

I might do the same. I like them, but just not as much as the original Red Carpet's. Don't want to pay $175 plus tax. I don't even want to pay $175, no tax.

Back
Top Bottom