The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Would ya'll buy the scoring king 14's ? lol
18645186_1126682950810128_3851817458071502848_n.jpg

I'd be first in line. Come at me.

Red carpets look real good in person, yall wont be disappointed. Was gonna get those but def holding out for the Agimat's

View media item 2446443
Lebron 14 "scoring king"

"Lebron surpasses michael jordan for all time playoff points and he does it in style. Closing out the boston celtics in the eastern conference finals lebron poured in 35 points and added 8 assists 8 rebounds and 3 steals. Although he surpassed jordan he did it in more games as well as longer playoff series which still puts his accomplishment in a grey area "

Lebron 14 "scoring king"

"Lebron surpasses michael jordan for all time playoff points and he does it in style. Closing out the boston celtics in the eastern conference finals lebron poured in 35 points and added 8 assists 8 rebounds and 3 steals. Although he surpassed jordan he did it in more games as well as longer playoff series which still puts his accomplishment in a grey area "
laugh.gif

View media item 2446443
Lebron 14 "scoring king"

I cant justify getting them because they look too much like the MAGS inspired pair. Hell, i thought they WERE the mags watching the game, smh.

View media item 2446443
Lebron 14 "scoring king"

Less shots than Jordan though. ‍♂️

I'm ready for tomorrow's release. 
View media item 2446527

Congratulations on the pick up! My favorite model and definitely top 3 in CW of that model for me. Got mine earlier this year too, minus the OG box. Bummed it didnt come with it but for $170,worn 1x and it looked DS practically, cant really be mad. Hehe. If you don't mind me asking, how much was ur pair?

Last edited:
so probably no finals version???

what happened to the concept with Kobe big Stages

Lebron red Finals shoes

and I don't want any stupid soldiers either with me side kick Kyrie's

Photo shoot with both tomorrow? 
nerd.gif
For sure.  
nthat.gif

Congratulations on the pick up! My favorite model and definitely top 3 in CW of that model for me. Got mine earlier this year too, minus the OG box. Bummed it didnt come with it but for $170,worn 1x and it looked DS practically, cant really be mad. Hehe. If you don't mind me asking, how much was ur pair?
Thanks man.  Yeah you got a good deal on yours. 
How could someone keep them DS for so long? You broke them out as soon as you took the picture huh @dwoodactennis
I always think the same thing when I grab an older pair like these...I have no idea.  I didn't wear them tonight I had  work function, but they will be worn this weekend no question.  

Back
Top Bottom