The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

14s have way more white than these, it has a whole white midsole
I was referring to the 7's, not the XI's.  7's are basically half white, 14's are like a quarter.  

I can say I don't prefer the red laces in the 14's because it's not for me, just my opinion...like your opinion that these look good: 

So hang on to that Willy Wonka eye roll.  
eyes.gif

In my opinion yes. I'm an 11.5 when I tried it on it felt great. Just tough to put on initially lol
putting them on was ok for me.. but.. how do you take these shoes off without feeling like you have to almost rip them? 

The way I had to remove the shoe, I feel like after removing the shoes 20-30 times they will rip somewhere.. 

I can do the red laces on the 7's, but on the 14's it makes them look too much like these for my taste...

I think it's the lack of white on the 14's to help even them out.  

Just my preference, I'll be keeping the black laces in the 14's.

It's dope Nike included both sets and gave us the option.   
whats wrong with looking like these ? 

whats wrong with looking like these ? 
Absolutely nothing, it's a good look, but these aren't modeled after the Red Carpet 7's either.  

So my point was that the red laces in the 14's make the 14's look more like those Jade XI's than the RC 7's, to me personally.  Just MY opinion.         

Last edited:
If I end up with the red carpets I might actually paint the mid stipe white. Considering the material it is, shouldn't be hard to do at all. They def could of used more white to closer resemble the 7s.

I can do the red laces on the 7's, but on the 14's it makes them look too much like these for my taste...

I think it's the lack of white on the 14's to help even them out.  

Just my preference, I'll be keeping the black laces in the 14's.

It's dope Nike included both sets and gave us the option.   

I was referring to the 7's, not the XI's.  7's are basically half white, 14's are like a quarter.  

I can say I don't prefer the red laces in the 14's because it's not for me, just my opinion...like your opinion that these look good: 

So hang on to that Willy Wonka eye roll.  
eyes.gif
Those are great looking shoes posted with an awesome ode to my GREAT state of TX, I'm sorry how many shoes has your state been dedicated? 

and yeah when your opinion says a shoe looks more like an all black shoe than one that has white in it that it's based off of than yeah i'm questioned YOUR opinion, you should know i'm always up for the debate

Last edited:
Need those Red Carpets. I'll wait for them to hit outlets in a few weeks though. Gotta chill on spending.

Have not bought a LeBron in years, those red carpets are too tempting. 10.5 on the 8s, 11's on 9s. What size to go with in the 14s?

Have not bought a LeBron in years, those red carpets are too tempting. 10.5 on the 8s, 11's on 9s. What size to go with in the 14s?
10.5+8=18.5

11+9=20

20-18.5=1.5

14-1.5=12.5

12.5-3 (years since you bought your last Lebron) = 9.5

9.5+0.5 (difference between sizes from the 8's and 9's) = 10

In conclusion, you should go with size 10

Last edited:
Lol wuuuuut. Y'all really saying go a whole size down from the 9's?????

I wore a size 11 in the 9's....I wear a 11 in these. Both fit perfect. Only time I had to size down a half size was for the 11-13

I wore a size 11 in the 9's....I wear a 11 in these. Both fit perfect. Only time I had to size down a half size was for the 11-13
half size down to 10.5 in ext X-12, 11 in the 13 ext though, i wonder how those low prm are gonna fit

Hopefully these are still around in a couple weeks, don't see why they wouldn't be...[emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

the 11-13s were more snug than the 14s for you? 

I wear a size 11 in the 11, 12, 13 and 14 but the 11 and 13 feel more snug than 12 or 14

I was the same way: 10.5 on the 8(v1 was more snug than v2/v3 but I went 10.5 in each). 10.5 was too snug in the 9 so I went 11 for those. I was a 10 in the 11s with a more snug fit. I'll be getting a 10 in these 14s. Hopefully that helps since it seems like we're similar in sizing

the 11-13s were more snug than the 14s for you? 

I wear a size 11 in the 11, 12, 13 and 14 but the 11 and 13 feel more snug than 12 or 14

No the 11-13 had a ton of space in my normal size 11 so I went with the 10.5.

I think the initial person asking needs to stick with what fit him best in the IX. NOT going down a full size lol he could go down a half size in these I guess but his toes will most likely hit against the front of the shoe. Some people actually like that, but for me it feels crazy uncomfortable and I honestly don't think it's good for your feet.

Last edited:
Question for anyone who has been wearing these for a while. Do they stretch out a little after breaking them in?

Curious because I'm not sure on sizing after trying them on. My TTS fits but it's quite snug length wise.

Back
Top Bottom