The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Remember when Axelrod told us the 14 was going bring the lebron line back?

giphy.gif

Remember when Axelrod told us the 14 was going bring the lebron line back?

What does "being back" mean? The LeBron 14 has been very well received and you see them all the time on people's feet. If by being back you mean that most colorways sell out then that's not a LeBron shoe line problem that's a basketball shoe problem. People don't wear basketball shoes casually like they used to. Unless it's limited who's signature line does sell out anymore? Not PG, not Kobe, not Harden, not Kyrie, not KD, not Curry, etc.

Last edited:
Anyone ball in these? Should I go down half a size?
I tried just out of curiosity but my toes kept jamming in the front tts is perfect for me and these are 1 of 2 go to hooping shoes for me. Woven heel is better than the strait mesh versions though

I forgot to mention I wear ankle braces on both ankles, aso braces universal athletic training college to college we get them free

Did images of the original 14 ever release?

I know that black shoe prototype image that started floating over a year ago turned out to largely be the Soldier 11.

Anyone got any advice. Bought some shoes off ebay listed as new with box.  the seller had 20 feedback.  I got the shoes on the listing but I got a used pair.  What gave it away was the branding/enscribing on the insoles/footbed of the shoes was faded away and peeled away almost entirely.   Actually kinda glad now that nike , adidas and other brands make the enscribing this way. If it was sewn in or laser stitched in it would be harder to tell if shoes are truly new or worn. I opened an item not as described thing with ebay.  This seller is a crazy guy, accusing me of "harassing" him for messaging him. Telling me nonsense like "if the outsoles are in good shape how can the insoles be bad?"  I provided pictures of his shoes to him and ebay within 30 minutes of picking them up from ups.  also provided a link to another ebay listing which shows what the insoles look like on a new pair of these shoes. and a youtube review video which shows what the shoes look like brand new. the shoes had a creased toebox and a smell to them too.  The listing only had pictures of the outsoles, side view of the shoes, and the shoebox.  funnily enough the toebox was creased, insoles had faded away writing, and pictures of these were not even provided on the listing at all.  the seller is claiming "You asked me for pictures of the outsole and liked the shoes, therefore you were satisfied with them and have buyers remorse now".  Lol.. I am gonna call ebay in an hour and try to escalate this soon. on the website it says to wait 3 business days before ebay steps in. 

Anyone got any advice. Bought some shoes off ebay listed as new with box.  the seller had 20 feedback.  I got the shoes on the listing but I got a used pair.  What gave it away was the branding/enscribing on the insoles/footbed of the shoes was faded away and peeled away almost entirely.   Actually kinda glad now that nike , adidas and other brands make the enscribing this way. If it was sewn in or laser stitched in it would be harder to tell if shoes are truly new or worn. I opened an item not as described thing with ebay.  This seller is a crazy guy, accusing me of "harassing" him for messaging him. Telling me nonsense like "if the outsoles are in good shape how can the insoles be bad?"  I provided pictures of his shoes to him and ebay within 30 minutes of picking them up from ups.  also provided a link to another ebay listing which shows what the insoles look like on a new pair of these shoes. and a youtube review video which shows what the shoes look like brand new. the shoes had a creased toebox and a smell to them too.  The listing only had pictures of the outsoles, side view of the shoes, and the shoebox.  funnily enough the toebox was creased, insoles had faded away writing, and pictures of these were not even provided on the listing at all.  the seller is claiming "You asked me for pictures of the outsole and liked the shoes, therefore you were satisfied with them and have buyers remorse now".  Lol.. I am gonna call ebay in an hour and try to escalate this soon. on the website it says to wait 3 business days before ebay steps in. 

It can peel if someone tries on the shoe. It doesn't mean they are used.

Last edited:
It can peel if someone tries on the shoe. It doesn't mean they are used.
these are harden vol1s.  Also the logos and writing is almost entirely faded away.  They aren't the glue on rubber in thin writing like on some lebrons and pg 1s but seem to be somewhat painted on. 

Back
Top Bottom