The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Remember when the South Beach 8's went for crazy resale prices on eBay? Now I've seen them for much less. 
What made resell on those south beach 8s go down?  I remember with a lot of lebron 11 releases like bhm, gumbo, forging iron and others, they sold out real quick on release day, but a couple years later they were on ebay for under retail brand new

What made resell on those south beach 8s go down?  I remember with a lot of lebron 11 releases like bhm, gumbo, forging iron and others, they sold out real quick on release day, but a couple years later they were on ebay for under retail brand new
Tbh I think Lebron going back to Cleveland brought the prices down. 

Naw it was Nike putting them on ID and not keeping that colorway exclusive.

Nike pretty much played out the colorway especially when they were putting it on other shoes.

Last edited:
$500....definitely not what I wanted to pay but the 11.5/12s have dried up to virtually nothing so I had to pounce

Lebron losing finals over and over brought prices down too.

eBay my good man. Bought those Doernbecher 8s from a guy, logged onto eBay the next morning at work to see he had posted the OONW's and jumped on them. Good luck on your hunt, I'd just keep checking eBay that's honestly your best bet. Mine was a 11.5, I saw a 12 go for around $400 last month.

eBay my good man. Bought those Doernbecher 8s from a guy, logged onto eBay the next morning at work to see he had posted the OONW's and jumped on them. Good luck on your hunt, I'd just keep checking eBay that's honestly your best bet. Mine was a 11.5, I saw a 12 go for around $400 last month.
If someone got a 12 for $400 they got the deal of the year. I haven't seen a 12 go for under $600 and now they are gone....

The 12 I saw was slightly used and he was asking $425 shipped...He definitely could of gotten $500+ even used, finding a 11.5 or 12 at this point is like finding a needle in a haystack and if you do the price is bound to be ridiculous...

That'll be the pair I go for. Are these on any current release calendars or are they just loaded on NDC? I noticed that FTL took them off the calendar

Yeah they are just loaded on NDC. The mint comes out tomorrow. They should just release all the tonal colors at once and get it over with

Last edited:
The 12 I saw was slightly used and he was asking $425 shipped...He definitely could of gotten $500+ even used, finding a 11.5 or 12 at this point is like finding a needle in a haystack and if you do the price is bound to be ridiculous...
did the OONW release on NDC, or snkrs only?  how fast did they sell out on release day

How do these 14s fit? I rock Air Max's 95,97 etc in a 10 and Jordan's size 9.5. I have Lebron 11s size 9.5 that fit a little too snug than I would like em too. Also I rock Nike SB dunks in a 10. Any help is appreciated.

How do these 14s fit? I rock Air Max's 95,97 etc in a 10 and Jordan's size 9.5. I have Lebron 11s size 9.5 that fit a little too snug than I would like em too. Also I rock Nike SB dunks in a 10. Any help is appreciated.
i would say 9.5 or 10.  the lebron 11 fit me kind of snug in size 11, but 11 in the 12s, 13s, and 14s fit fine. 14s are a pain to get off though

i would say 9.5 or 10.  the lebron 11 fit me kind of snug in size 11, but 11 in the 12s, 13s, and 14s fit fine. 14s are a pain to get off though
I went 11.5 in the 14s. Usual 11 in foams and Jordan XI. Easy on and off but slightly long in the toe. Not bad but I feel it. Almost a 0.25 size big honestly.

Lebron losing finals over and over brought prices down too.

I think this is it, and then I think Nike wasn't prepared when they actually won last year and that's why we got the soldier push. Probably because they had all these sneakers and packs planned that had to be scapped.

Back
Top Bottom