The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

So I go to the Nike Outlet and I manage to find the last sz 10 that where both shoes were scattered and I had to fuggin dig through so much boxes but I managed to find em. I take them home and put them on my feet and I watch TV lol. My 1 year old comes and starts playing with my shoes while I'm wearing em. I'm paying no mind, next thing my wife comes over with like a OMFG look on her face. I look down and see my kid had a pen in her hand lol. I tried getting it out with nail polish remover to no prevail smfh. Guess I just bought new work shoes smfh
IMG_5124.JPG
You know you can take them back right? Nike returns everything within 30 days, unworn only after that.

Ok, I'll make a trip out there this weekend. Thank you. Hopefully they can stock locate or something find me another size 10 (wishful thinking)

lol, I just went to fl on my lunch Red Carpets ARE 99.99 !! came out nice with the b-day coupon too

Nice :nthat:

I was stoked to get the Mag colorway at 99.99 and use a VIP $20 on them.
Kind of shocked some of the best colorways are hitting that good discount this quick, but better for us! :smokin

Anyone have a VIP Footlocker Reward They might be interested in trading for a $20 finishline reward?

Does Footlocker do price adjustments?

I paid $140 last month via website for in store pickup.

Edit: was 6/13 so that's past 45 days for a return to even be eligible

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom