The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Nikes logic makes no sense to me, why skip a 14? Never understood the size skips.
Me either. I've tried asking Nike reps and they have no idea. You know they will make pairs that size but for some reason they decide not to release them. C'mon Nike, be consistent.
So what happens to that size? Outlets? They must end up somewhere.
3rd world countries with cavs championship t-shirts
tired.gif

what are we talking about...the Easters?? Oh and its good to see no posts from people who called them trash from the pics still calling them trash...i l know alot of you have gotten a chance to see them in person by now!!

yea and guilty here i swore those were hideous from pics but in person really like them.  the black looks entirely different in person.  not nearly as bland as in pics
what are we talking about...the Easters?? Oh and its good to see no posts from people who called them trash from the pics still calling them trash...i l know alot of you have gotten a chance to see them in person by now!!

Had about 7 miss calls from my friend who couldn't cop the Easters for me yesterday because of restrictions...i was sleep when he called but thankfully he still picked me a pair up and the socks for the low...a GOOD FRIDAY it is!!

Just got the phone with my partner again to see how much I owe him and he told me he got the last pair and they just happened to be in my size...he said people picked up the lebrons and kds...kobes were still sitting a plenty! Talk about irony!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom