The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Pretty sure you guys are just having problems with the toe hyperposite that's only on the mids.

The 12 doesn't have any, so will be happy with extra flexibility and no toe destruction

naaaah I don't even have double digit XIs

KPs
MNs
Acid Lions
WTLs
BMHs
Gator Kings
KCs

that's it. I may or may not add sprites and forging irons to the list before it's all said and done.

Wait you grabbed WTL already?!?! I must have missed that in the 11 thread. Congrats nonetheless!!

slowly getting back on the fence 
laugh.gif
   nah, all i need to do is see them in poerson and try them on

Instincts are probably my favorite colorway so far. NSRLs have grown on me a bit too but still kinda on the fence about them.

naaaah I don't even have double digit XIs

KPs
MNs
Acid Lions
WTLs
BMHs
Gator Kings
KCs

that's it. I may or may not add sprites and forging irons to the list before it's all said and done.

Wait you grabbed WTL already?!?! I must have missed that in the 11 thread. Congrats nonetheless!!
How could you miss that, she's been DreDaying it like crazy.

Lion Heart's are the only pair on my hit list so far...but I'm sure there are many, many more colorways to entice me on their way.  ID is going to be a problem as well.  

So far only the lion hearts have really caught my attention the rest are cool but I don't want them. Still like to see some more. I'd like to see actually when the hell Nike is going to actually officially announce these.

NT Dictionary

DreDaying - (v.)

1. to mention a sneaker pickup excessively.

2. to overly state how much one likes a sneaker they've bought all though everyone already heard them say it.

3. to make a post about a sneaker one purchased multiple times a day occasionally accompanied with pictures even though everyone has seen and heard of said pickup by the purchaser.

4. after gloating for weeks on end immediately trade overly mentioned sneaker pickup for 2-3 mediocre other shoes.

Last edited:

NT Dictionary

DreDaying - (v.)

1. to mention a sneaker pickup excessively.

2. to overly state how much one likes a sneaker they've bought all though everyone already heard them say it.

3. to make a post about a sneaker one purchased multiple times a day occasionally accompanied with pictures even though everyone has seen and heard of said pickup by the purchaser.

4. after gloating for weeks on end immediately trade overly mentioned sneaker pickup for 2-3 mediocre other shoes.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom