The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I think once I have the wolf grey lows in hand/on foot, they'll be my favorite 12 so far.

I think about them at least 30 times a day lol

Wolf grey lows are also on my radar.. The hot lava air max and accents complete them for me

My girlfriend has some hot lava roshes and that color pops

I think about them at least 30 times a day lol
Fam
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 I can't help it.... If no other lows pop up that I really really want, I'm pretty sure I'll be at least doubling up on these.  With my birthday in July, probably will just hit the fam with "there's nothing I can think of, just get me a pair of those grey Lebrons" 
laugh.gif

For a boring shoe the lows sure are still on top of the poll lol
Not really enough granularity in "Lows". If you love the Palmers but don't care for the other Lows you still vote Lows. The poll is flawed regardless, since voting is conducted before all the candidates are announced.

Not really enough granularity in "Lows". If you love the Palmers but don't care for the other Lows you still vote Lows. The poll is flawed regardless, since voting is conducted before all the candidates are announced.

It's flawed even after all the candidates are announced. You can only have 20 options for the poll.

I said the same thing about the poll in the beginning. Even though the Palmers were the hype of the lows (and I have them) the rest of the lows just look like regular maxes with nice Cw's. I really don't know how they could make them pop more. I think a SE 11 CW with the multicolor on the netting would look alright....just something to break up the bland look. Thus the reason I voted for Datas...

Again...the poll needs an "I just love the 12 line overall" option....so ready for those CLEbrons!

Last edited:
THE RETURN OF THE HEADBAND 
pimp.gif
devil.gif

laugh.gif
 sorry....uhhhhh, wolf grey lows. 

Looks like a new regular model PE too 

EDIT: Looks like that Double Helix with the red 

Last edited:

i can't blieve i went on vacation and missed all the matchy matchy stuff
roll.gif
I thought u got scared and rolled out
laugh.gif
nah spending time with the fam in our hometown, it's crazy i didn't even open my laptop once stayed busy, wait i opened it once for us to watch "Get Hard" funny/disturbing movie about mayo and chocolate i'll throw some stuff on here when i get home from work

i can't blieve i went on vacation and missed all the matchy matchy stuff :rofl:

For a minute I thought nobody in here matched. I was getting worried everyone wore khaki shorts and plain tees... I was getting the 3rd degree on my non matching (at first)/matching madness lol. Awaits to see what you have in the mix..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom