The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

shirt for the CLE??

17929677_fr_ven_sc7
LBJ TO HOU 2016 

JK JK JK JK  I HATE THE ROCKETS

CLE's definitely a fairfax-type CW

I thought they would be using a more varsity red

but its bright crimson :\

Have all of you gotten TTS on your 12 Lows? I waited too long to order the pair I wanted and the last size 10 sold out. I tried on a 9.5 at the store earlier and it felt good just walking around but I just don't know how it'll feel once I start playing in them.

Could have done without the back-tab stripes; I know it's a reference to past Cleveland jerseys, but it's just a bit busy. Still, solid looking cw--black laces can really elevate these.

picked up the wolf greys yesterday a niketown already had them on the shelf.   looked alot better in person than i thought they were going to.   still wish they did not have the pink half sole

CLEs looking good in them new pics... a seller on ebay has them in hand and these shots look accurate

Cleveland look good!! Jus so much comin out in june, hv to pic in choose wisely!!! Hopefully dey sit for a lil while an i can pick dem up at a later date?

The only "What The" shoes I plan to do this year are the KD's! I have a feeling I'm not going to like the Lebron's because I'm not that crazy about a lot of the 12 color ways as a whole and if the "What The" Kobe X's are anything like the pathetic colorways that have been dropping that shoe should be horrid :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom