The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I've got a question about the sizing:

I wear a size 13 or 12 1/2 in the 12s and 11s

Do the 9s and 10s fit the same way?

I don't know another place to get help with this 

Ya'll in here talking about caps making me feel irresponsible as hell haha.

I'm at 73 pairs right now, 22 of which are 12s. Went in a little too hard on this silo, but it's my favorite of the line so far. Getting comfortable with that many 12s coming in all the time made me lose control on all the other shoes too - copped the Hares, 2 Huaraches, 4 AM90s, Diamond Furys, and even some Reeboks (Dee Brown pumps and day glo Ventilators) last month.

I keep saying "After this one, I'll hold out until X shoe drops." Gonna try to chill until the Bordeauxs, but I'm giving all types of side glances to the Curry One MVP and the Red Paisley 12s.

Damn and I thought buying 6 pairs of 11s was bad haha

I think part of the problem with buying multiple pairs and just holding on to them is you never get to really enjoy them.. I suppose if you lived a lifestyle/had the kind of career where you could wear sneakers to work everyday you could have a solid rotation. Just my 2 cents, nothing wrong with collecting but it doesn't beat the feeling of wearing an awesome pair yourself.

Yeah, it definitely sucks not getting to wear them often. I'm a lawyer, so I can really only rock on the weekends. I try to make sure I wear two or three different pairs every weekend so I can at least say I've rocked everything. Sometimes I'll wear a pair into the office and change when I get here just so I can have the feeling of wearing a pair that day haha.

I'm at about 120 pairs total...spread out over around 50 or so LeBron's (4-11) 24 pairs of Wade's, maybe 30-35 Reeboks, a few pair of regular Nike, Wade JB, and Cons. I try to spread it out, but I haven't purchased a single 12. The USA mid might be a go though. I can however wear sneakers to work everyday, plus sometimes I might do a midday swap. If I couldn't there is no way I would have this many. Oh and nothing is DS. Everything gets worn.

Need size 13...

Am I just that behind, when the heck did the red lows dry up on Finishline??? UGH!
Dang was thinking Sports Authority would...but only 11.5 and 14 in big sizes.  
tired.gif

i think 40-45 pair for me is a comfy spot, that's right around the number for me to NOT forget i have a certain pair sitting in my closet.. it's only happened once so far

i think 40-45 pair for me is a comfy spot, that's right around the number for me to NOT forget i have a certain pair sitting in my closet.. it's only happened once so far

That was my magic number but I went well above that this year and it's only June.

I'm all in on Lebrons now

Gotta get me some lows , you know just in case we actually get a summer here in the UK

And I need them clevelands and corks if the release them!!

I've too cut back because I don't get to wear them much during the week. I have 5 pairs of 7s and I'll either match it or surpass it with the 12s. They're that dope to me.

I purchased 13 pairs of XI's and currently have 1 pair of XII's. When all is said and done I will probably end up with 4 to 5 pairs of XII's. I also work in a business professional environment, but I still manage to wear practically all of my shoes. Either when I get off of work, the weekend, social event's, etc. The only two shoes that I've never worn in my collection are my Blake Griffin Galaxy Hyperdunks and Akron vs Miami Lebron XI's just because I haven't bought anything to wear with them yet. I lost count of the amount of shoes I have :lol: I just know I was in the hundreds 5 or 6 years ago :rolleyes

man i had to get rid of my 01 XI's last year because they took me as far as they could go ( no complaints for how long they lasted) didn't cop the lows and missed out on the lebron XI's....in desperate need of a bred cw...paisley fit the bill! NICE PICS on the page before last

Last edited:
No one think that 200$ as retail for lebron 12 is expensive?

If you ask me $200 is the new average sneaker price, so I'd have to say no. Just like some years back it seemed like almost every premium or signature shoe was $150 or around $150. I personally feel like $200 is that era now. Air Maxes, KD's, Foamposites, Kobe's, Jordan's, and so on all have shoes $200 or $200 plus Lebron's.

Last edited:
I've got a question about the sizing:

I wear a size 13 or 12 1/2 in the 12s and 11s

Do the 9s and 10s fit the same way?

I don't know another place to get help with this 

The 9s and 10s ran a bit smaller to me. The general consensus would say the 9s ran super snug many people went .5 up and some even went a full size up on those. The 10s were borderline small/true to size to me. I felt I could of did both TTS and up .5, either way. Now for the 11s and 12s those both are true to size imo. Never had a problem on those models. Hope this helps.

No one think that 200$ as retail for lebron 12 is expensive?
i do, that's why i am #teambelowretail

its crazy that just a few years ago, Lebron 9s started at $170 and now some ppl are waiting for certain colorways to hit the $170ish price point

If you ask me $200 is the new average sneaker price, so I'd have to say no. Just like some years back it seemed like almost every premium or signature shoe was $150 or around $150. I personally feel like $200 is that era now. Air Maxes, KD's, Foamposites, Kobe's, Jordan's, and so on all have shoes $200 or $200 plus besides Lebron's.
Lebron is the signature that have more sales?

Back
Top Bottom