The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
A quick one, sorry, not perfect, but I tried my best to keep the red flywire lace loops.

Also didn't have time to make the laces "patterned" had to go all black.   
Nice 
smokin.gif
   If SA acts right i might just copp from them

Then i'll be sending them to big j so he can do the lace swap for me 

I wanna hop on the cle's 1st day so I can rock em with the championship gear but I know all xii's go on sale

Last edited:
Copped Double Helix and NSRLs for about $250 total this last week. Just got both in. Very pleased and glad I waited for the right deals for me. Now I've got Instincts, NSRL, double helix, data and rubber city. Didn't have to pay retail for a one of em. :smokin

armokidd armokidd

:lol: you talking about me copping EXT Red's?

I would be cool with a "Team Pride" pack type deal but to elevate pricing to me sucks. Especially when EVERYONE in here has been eating quite well on big discounts on the 12. But of course a pack will not be GR numbers and the usual shenanigans will ensue.

And I did eventually grab the Elite SE from a reseller looking to straight unload his pair. Retail.

@armokidd

laugh.gif
you talking about me copping EXT Red's?

I would be cool with a "Team Pride" pack type deal but to elevate pricing to me sucks. Especially when EVERYONE in here has been eating quite well on big discounts on the 12. But of course a pack will not be GR numbers and the usual shenanigans will ensue.

And I did eventually grab the Elite SE from a reseller looking to straight unload his pair. Retail.
one of my favorite XI man.....if bron wins the chip and the champ pack is something that intrigues me I will put in on a reliable Pre-Order(I don't do it, ever).
@armokidd REPORTED for tempting me
laugh.gif

I hope they're limited
laugh.gif
lol, Maaaaan I hope they aren't Limited at all, Grabbing the first 2 EXT were cake and hope the next 2 are the same way

Back
Top Bottom